Chapter 21: Alternate Universe

Don't start video yet

*Previously on chapter 20*

Dr.Wood: We are moving the surgery to today due to some complications. *Starts to walk away but is stopped by Connor*

Connor: What kind of complications?

Dr. Wood: I'm sorry but that is classified information but I will inform you went we are done *Walks away*

Corki: *Gets up* I'm going to punch him

Gabe: He's going to be okay Corks don't worry he's in good hands. *or not*

As everyone waits in the waiting room the doctors are preparing Matthew for the surgery, he lays falling asleep with the anesthesia they gave him. But while getting him ready he just starts to shake violently and the doctors had no idea what was going on. But as he conutines to shake his heart monitor was speeding up then out of nowhere the line on the monitor went flat.

Dr. Wood: *Hears the monitor go flat* Everyone stop

Doctors and Nurses: *Stops what they are doing*

Dr. Wood: We lost him

Nurse Bright: How are we going to tell his friends?

Nurse Jasmine: I'll tell them *Says as she walks out the door with the other doctors and nurses following her.*

Entering the waiting area. Nurse Jasmine and Bright see them sitting around discussing amonst themselves. Catching their attention, everyone looks at the two doctors with a perplexed on their face.

Nurse Bright: He has fallen unconscious and we are going to do everything we can to get him back.

Corki: What do you mean by get him back?!? *Starts to get up and goes towards him but before she could do anything to him Gabe and Connor held her back*

Nurse Jasmine: He is unconscious, we don't want you to worry. Everyone go home and rest and we will have an update as soon as possible. *Her and nurse Bright walk away.*

Tyler: So what do you guys want to do? *As he says that Corki is trying to get out of her brother and Connor's hold*

Corki: Well I want to kill the doctors but thing 1 and thing 2 won't let me go *Glares at the two*

Connor: *Towards Gabe* Do you want me to take her home?

Gabe: Actually that is a good idea thank you

Corki: No Matthew needs me here

Connor: Corki let's go I'll bring you back later

Corki: Okay but if the doctor or nurse comes out and says anything I want you guys to tell me *Everyone nods as the two walk out of the hospital*

*A few hours have passed and Matthew woke up and everything was black and white*

Matthew: What the heck, Where am I? *As he says that he sees someone being pushed on a bed into his room, It takes him a minute to realize who is it* Jack? *Then he sees that he is in a full body cast* What happened?

Jack: *Grits his teeth*That jerk Gabriel *Then looks at him with an annoyed face* And why do you care?

Matthew: Because were friends

Jack: Friends? *Rolls his eyes* we haven't talked in over 6 months and you decided that today you want to talk?

Matthew: What are you talking about?, What about the other boys, and why did you call Gabe a jerk?

Jack: I'm talking about how you and the other boys abandoned me and as for gabriel he the one who put me in here

Matthew: Gabe would never do that