Chapter 39: A Valentine's Wedding❤️❤️

*Don't start video yet.*

*A couple months have pass since the teens celebrated thanksgiving, christmas and new years. but right now love is in the air and both Julianna and Ross we're going to go around passing out the invitations to their wedding. And right when they enterd the school they immediately see their friends in the cafe waiting to be let in.*

Julianna: *Goes up to her friends with Ross.* Hey guys we have everyone's invite to our wedding. *Says as she passes them all out.* and *Turns to Corki* I would love it if you would be my maid of honor

Corki: *Smiles.* I would love to be your maid of honor.

Ross: Great! I want Matthew to be my best man.

Matthew: I would be honored.

Julianna: Perfect. and we would love it if Kailani, Amber, Mackenize, Riley, Jax, Brett, Lucas and Connor to be our bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Brett: You can count on us. together we will make sure you have a magical night.

Julianna: Thanks I just wish Jax's was here. *What she didn't know was that rebel love is here waiting for them in the choir room.*

Connor: Knowing Jax I know for a fact that he wouldn't miss his sister wedding

Corki: What do you know Mitchell?

Connor: What makes you think I know something?

Ross: Because whenever to know something and try to hide it you look everywhere but at the person or people your talking to.

Connor: *Breaks.* Fine there is a surprise for Julianna and Ross in the choir room but that's all I can say.

Julianna: It's my brother, Mason, Ryder here?

Connor: Yes they are I told you that Jax wouldn't miss your wedding. *Says as the bell rings and everyone starts to head to their lockers to put their stuff away and head to class.*

*Soon it was Free period and everyone was heading to the choir room to see the guys when Matthew stopped Jack.*

Matthew: Hey Jack can we talk?

Jack: Sure Matt is everything ok?

Matthew: Do you want to be my plus 1 for Juilanna and Ross's wedding?

Jack: Sure that would be cool. *Says as they walk in the choir room and they were greeted by Rebel love.*

Jax: Hey guys we missed you. *Said as they hugged everyone then he turns to Corki.* and how are you and our niece or nephew doing?

Corki: I'm doing go-*Gets cut off realizing what she just heard.* Wait a minute how did you know I'm pregnant?

Connor: I told him the day they left for tour before I made my decision to stay. please don't be mad

Corki: I'm not mad I just wished we told them together

Connor: I'm sorry baby.

Corki: It's ok and we're doing good besides the morning sickness has been killing me and noboby thought it would have been a good idea to tell me that morning sickness doesn't only occur in mornings but all freaking day!!!

Francesca: Nobody warned me or Julianna about having morning sickness all day.

Julianna: It sucked but it's all worth it when you get to hold your bundle of joy for the first time. *They talked until free period was over then headed off to class.*