Chapter 40: Corki's Birthday!!!

(This is my actual dog Rosie that I had Corki received from her parents.)

*Today is Corki's 16th birthday and her family had just finished making her breakfast and is now bringing it to her.*

Everyone: Happy Birthday Corki!!!

Pony: *Sprays her with whipped cream*

Corki: *Covers her face.* Ahh uncle pony!!

Pony: Sorry it's tradition. *Sprays her again*

Jace: Alright Pony that's enough. Happy birthday babycakes *Hugs her.*

Corki: Thanks dad *Hugs back.*

Avery: Happy birthday Ladybug. I can't believe my little girl is 16 already

Corki: Thanks mom and I know it's crazy

Gabe: Happy Birthday baby sis I have something for you. *Hands her little gift bag.*

Corki: *Opens it to reveal a butterfly charm. she takes it out and gives it to him to put it on her bracelet.* Thank you I love it*

Avery: Love don't forget that we have to pick up your family from the air port this morning.

Corki: Tia Piper, Erica, Corey, Abuela and Abuelo are coming!

Avery: And your uncle Eric

Gabe: He's not our uncle mom

Jace: Gabriel Norman we are not talking about this again and thats final.

Mackenize: Anyways Corks has a certain boyfriend of yours wished you a happy birthday yet?

Corki: Actully yes since 7 this morning and the messages are still coming in. *Says as her phone rings and it was Connor.* And thats's him right now. *Picks up phone.* Hello?

Connor: May I speak to my beautiful girlfriend it's her birthday today

Corki: She's speaking

Connor: *Sings happy birthday as Corki blushes.*

Corki: Thank you babe.

Connor: Open the door

Corki; What?

Connor: I'm at you house. I have something for you.

Corki: *Goes to open the door to reveal Connor with a bouquet of flowers.*

Connor: Happy birthday beautiful.

Corki: *Takes the flowers.* Thank you babe. *Kisses him and he kisses back.*

Jace: We got to get going they should be landing soon

Connor: Who?

Corki: My Tia, Step uncle, Cousins and grandparents from my dads side

Connor: Does this mean?

Corki: Yes you're going to meet my family. If you like to come with us

Connor: If you don't mind

Jace: Let's go if you are they should be here soon. *They leave to the air port.*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*At The Air Port*

Corki: Dad where are they? *Is really excited because she hasn't seen her family from her dad side in a long time.*

Jace: You're Tia just texted saying they just landed and should be at baggage claim in a couple minutes we just have to give them time babycakes.