Chapter 42: Texas!!

*Everyone was up and eating breakfast when Rosie comes out of Corki's room running over to them but tripping over her little legs.*

Avery: *Smiles and picks up the little pup.* Good morning Rosie are you hungry? *Asked as she pulls out the little pups food and puts her on ground so she can eat. Then a couple minutes later they hear Corki's door open and she comes out wearing an oversize hoodie.*

Corki(3 months pregnant): Good morning. *Grabs a cup of juice.*

Jace: Morning babycakes..Um you do realize that it's 90 degree out today. You're going to get hot princess. Take off the hoodie

Corki: I'll be ok dad. *Looks at Connor.* ready to go babe?

Connor: Yes I am but I really think you should listen to your dad it's really hot outside

Corki: I'll be fine.

Gabe: *Knows something is up.* What's going on sis? What's the real reason you're wearing that hoodie?

Corki: *Signs in defeat.* Ok fine. I started my 3rd month of pregnacy today and I have a tiny bump growing.

Everyone: Awww we want to see!!!

Corki: I don't know about that...

Connor: What about me? I can I see?

Corki: *Hesitates a bit before taking off her hoodie and showing Connor her tiny bump.*

Connor: *Tears up a bit.* Aww our baby is so tiny! *Starts talking to baby but Corki immediately puts hoodie back on.*  Hey what was that for? I was talking to our baby!

Corki: I know babe and I'm sorry. I'm just not ready to show off my pregnancy yet.

Mackenize: And that's perfectly ok. Corks absoultely loves you and your baby Connor but you have to remember this is all new for her and she has to get to used to it. But once she does she'll embrace her pregnancy and show the bump to everyone.

Connor: And how do you know that?

Mackenize: Because I know Corks. It's been her dream to be a mom but now that she's going to be one it's taking her a while to process it.

Connor: *Nods in understandment.* I just want her to feel proud of what she and her body is doing. It's a beautiful thing

Corki: I am proud of what I'm doing it's just. *Hears phone ding and looks and immeditely gets upset.* Let's just go we're going to be late for school. *Grabs her stuff and walks out the door.*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Transition To Will Rodgers.)

Daniel: *Sees Corki walking into the buliding and goes up to her with Victoria.* Hey Corks guess what?

Corki: *Not really in the mood anymore and making sure no one sees her bump by pulling down the hoodie as much as she can.* Let me guess you and Victoria are dating?

Victoria: How'd you know?

Corki: Daniel's my childhood best friend and we've been friends since Elementry school. I know you both but congrats Vaniel

Daniel: Everything ok Corks? you don't seem like yourself today

Corki: Yeah I'm fine I'm just tired. *Says as Gabe walks in and goes to them.*

Gabe: Hey sis can we talk?

Corki: About what?

Gabe: *Pulls her away from Daniel and Victoria.* Is everything ok? Let me see your phone.