Chapter 15: Valentine's part 2

Don't start video yet

The kids woke up to the smell of something burning so they quickly got up and ran out the door when the parents gave them some confused looks.

Brett: Why are you guys staring at us like that, let's go somethings burning *He waves his arms like a crazy person trying to get the adults out of the house*

Sawyer: Guys it's just soda making breakfast

Kids: Oh *They come back into the house and walk to the table to eat breakfast which was pink pancakes with red whipped cream and orange or apple juice* *After the kids finished eating they gathered their things and headed to school. Once they got there everyone headed to the choir room. As Gabe sees Sun hi at her locker and goes up to her*

Gabe: Hey

Sun hi: *Sees him and smiles* Hey

Gabe: I wanted to thank you for inviting me to love fest, I had a really great time

Sun hi: No problem *Turns back to grab something from her locker then turns back to him* It's not much but Happy Valentine's Day Gabe *She holds a box of chocolate*

Gabe: No it's perfect thank you *Takes it as he gets something out of his bookbag then looks at her* It's not much but Happy Valentine's Day Sun hi *He holds a little bear*

Sun hi: No I love it *Takes it as she closes her locker then offers her hand to him which he took and they walked to the choir room hand-in-hand* *Once they walked in the girls immeditely went crazy and francessca gave her a death stare*

Jodi: First we have Corki and Connor kiss for the first time now we have Sun hi and Gabe holding hands could this day get any better? *As she says that Connor comes in with his crushes and James helps him to a chair and helps him sit in it*

Connor: Actually that wasn't the first time we kissed

Corki: *Looks at him like why did you tell them that*

Jodi: Okay looks like the two of you have some explaining to do *Rasies her eyebrow*

Corki: Really? It was after the competition when me and connor admitted that we both like each other. There you happy? *Goes to sit down but before she could go a seat the girls put her next to connor then Amber scoots corki's chair closer and then she puts connor's arm around corki's neck then grabs corki's hand and put it on top of his and wrapped her fingers over his fingers. Then she steps back admiring her work then she goes to find a seat herself as mr.wayne walks in with david who was wearing a doctor's uniform but it was all pink*

Mr.Wayne: Happy valentine's Day everyone. Alright this weeks lesson is all about love so does anyone have anything to share with us? *Both Ryder and Xoiq rasied their hands* Alright Ryder the floors yours *As Ryder comes to the front and mr. wayne goes to take a seat*

Ryder: First I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day and Second I wanted to say that all of this lovely dubby stuff gets me mad because you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend to make you happy *The band starts to play his background music behind him as he starts*

Now start video

Verse 1: *Grabs Mackenize and starts to dance with her then twirls her and let's her go*
Don't you want somebody to never let you go? Knowing someone's body better than own
A-a-a oo A-a-a aaa *Pretends to rock a baby to sleep* Don't you want a family? With a white picket fence?
*Randomly goes up to Connor and Corki* Tell me "When's the wedding?" *Then goes over to Mackenize, David and Amber and puts his hand over their heads as if he was measuring to see who's taller* The names of all your kids A-a-a oo A-a-a aaa I'm not missing someone that I've never met maybe a little scared still I don't care I'm not missing out so don't ask me again thanks for your concern but hears the thing