02: Lee twins

[Y/n pov]

[Y/n pov]

Eunbi eyed the students in the corridor who are whispering and gossiping about us. Some envied us, some feared us and few didn't care. These are usual for us cause all the students know very well about us and would not dare to mess with us. Currently we are moving to our next class.

As soon as we entered our history classroom, the class fell silent upon seeing us. Everyone remained silent not having courage to speak before us. I actually like this power and authority. Who wouldn't?

But some arrogant students rolled their eyes. We both did not give a sh*t about it and sat in our regular seats. Soon the teacher came and started her boring lesson.

(Time skip)

The school has ended and we both set our way to our car. we both sat in the car and eunbi drove off. We both sat in silence, enjoying the comfortable silence lingering in the car. After some time we reached our home. I quickly got off the car and excitedly rushed inside the house only to meet with silence.

Wait, mom is not home?

Y/n:'mom,moom,moooooooooooom where are you' I shouted like a dying duck hoping my mom would answer back

I can hear eunbi giggle more like mocking behind me.

Eunbi:'how childish of you to think mom would be home' she chuckled and walked past me

Y/n:'but mom said she would come earlier today' i said and pout sadly

Eunbi:'she would be as usual busy so she couldn't make it today' she said and shrugged

I heard her shouting when I started to walk towards my room

Eunbi:' don't cry too much ok, you will look like a pig tomorrow'

Y/n:'i am not a kid to cry' i shouted back

I can hear her laughing. I stomped off to my room. I tossed my bag in the table and lazily layed in the bed like a jelly fish.

My eyes caught the photo in the table. I reached out for the photo and stared at it with sad eyes. It was our family photo. Dad was carrying me and mom was carrying eunbi. Without my knowledge, my tears started to fell. We were a happy family, but why it has to happen? Thinking about my family, soon.......

I fell asleep

To be continued

💜💜💜