76: choose

I blinked my eyes and saw white clouds around me. There is nothing here, literally nothing. Not even a single living being.

 Not even a single living being

Why am I here?

How did I come here?

I don't remember how did i end up here. I don't remember anything that happened. What is happening to me. I tried calling for someone.

Y/n:' Hello!...... Is anyone here?' i was met with silence

I walked farther trying to find a way to get out of this place. I walked for about 10 minutes but it seems like i am going in circles.

Then I saw a ray of light which almost made me blind. Soon the light disappeared making the person visible. His figure  got closer making me recognise the person.

Appa?

Without wasting a second, i run towards him and jump into his arms. He eventually catched me on time. I felt the warmth that I have missed many years. I didn't realise that i was crying on his arms. He was caressing my hair and listened to my cries the whole time.

After sometime, i stopped crying and faced him. I saw him smiling lovingly at me.

Y/n:' A-appa, I-i missed y-you'

Minho:' i know and i too missed you so much'

He said caressing my hair which was his favourite thing to do.

Y/n:' why did you leave me appa?'

Minho:' everyone has to leave when their time is up, so am i!'

Y/n:' then let me come with you'

Minho signed as his daughter's mindset didn't even change a bit.

Minho:' No you can't dear'

Y/n:' Then, i don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream'

I said and hugged him tightly again.

Minho:' y/n dear' he called out softly

I just hum in response

Minho:' you know why I came here?'

I shook my head still hugging him.

Minho:' I have come to guide you dear'

Y/n:' guide me? Why?' i asked looking up

Minho:' You have to take a important decision in your life right now'

I looked at him confused.

Minho:' You have to choose whether you want to stay with your family or come with me'

I was about to tell my decision but he kept his hands on my lips.

Minho:' Listen fully! I know what you will choose but i don't want that y/n. I want you to go to your family cause your time is not over. You still have to experience many things in your life. You can't leave your family dear'

Y/n:' But appa, i don't want anyone. I just want to be with you'

He signed frustrated about how his daughter is stubborn on her decision. Then a thought struck his mind.

How about he blackmail her, using her weakness. He smirked mentally and started his drama.

Minho:' Why are you stubborn? Don't you want your appa to be happy. I just want you to be happy with your family but.....'

He said making him face look sad.

Y/n:' Appa, will you not be happy if i was with you?'

Minho:' i will, but i would be more happy if you are with your family. So........what's your decision?'

I thought for a second and replied

Y/n:' I just want your happiness appa. If you want me to go to my family, i will'

I said making him the happiest person.

Y/n:' But dad, we still have some time right?'

Minho:' yes dear, why are you asking?'

Y/n:' I just wanna stay with you before i go'

Minho:' what do you mean? I have been staying with you all the time dear. It's just i am not visible in your eyes'

To be continued

💜💜💜