60: Joo Jin mo

(Y/n pov)

I went to the door and ringed the doorbell

I went to the door and ringed the doorbell. Soon i heard footsteps approaching the door. The door opened and revealed a man in his 40s. I think he is Mr Joo Jin mo.

Y/n:' are you Mr Jo Jin mo?'

???:' yes!'

Y/n:' i need to talk to you about something important'

Jin mo:' you are?'

Y/n:' Lee y/n!' this name is enough for him to realise who i am

Jin mo:' come inside quickly ' he dragged me inside after checking outside

He closed the door and lead me to the living room.

Jin mo:' what are you doing here? Its dangerous for you!' he said panicked

Y/n:' i came to talk to you but how is it dangerous for me?' i asked totally confused

Jin mo:' you came to investigate about your father's death right?'

I nod

Jin mo:' that's what is dangerous'

Y/n:' how?' now i am more confused

Jin mo:' you are a threat to him so he will definately come after you'

Y/n:' then my job is easy' i said and shrugged

Jin mo:' don't underestimate him easily! He has eyes everywhere' he said in a serious tone

Y/n:' that means he knows my every move?'

Jin mo:' yes exactly, so i assume you already visited sang woo'

Y/n:' yes but i did not get what i wanted'

Jin mo:' from me also you won't get anything but i know a few things that can help you. He killed your father for revenge. I heard your father mumble it a few times'

Y/n:' did my father leave something behind like letters, recorders, codes or anything that would lead me to the murderer?'

Jin mo:' no he didn't leave anything behind. when i asked him, he just told that you will find the person. He didn't mention anything else'

Y/n:' thank you for sharing this information'

Jin mo:' be careful y/n, your father wanted you to find him, not get yourself into trouble. I will be always there for you'

I smiled and nodded.

I came out of his house and realised it is already dark outside. I can't reach home on time so i left a message to eunbi that I won't be home. She will probably manage everything. Now i have to find a motel nearby to stay.

To be continued

💜💜💜