50: ugly sister

( Jin young POV)

It was evening 6 o clock still she haven't came home. Where the hell is this girl? As each second passes i am getting worried. It was raining heavily too. What if something happened to her? Nothing will happen to her, why am I overthinking?

But if something happens to her, her sister and brothers will not think twice to kill me. Oh god, i will try calling her.

Wait, her phone is switched off? What will I do now?. I will go myself to search for her. Just as i was about to open the front door, someone else opened it.

Y/n?

She was standing infront of the door like a ghost. She was pale and was completely ditched in rain. She looked so lifelessly and her face was emotionless.

Jin young:' yah where were you? I was so worried about you. Wait I will bring a towel' i quickly ran upstairs and brought a towel

I made her sit and started to pat her dry. She sat silently without speaking anything. That was weird of her, usually she would be blabbering something.

Jin young:' y/n are you okay?'

She looked into my eyes that's when i noticed her eyes were red. Before i could question anything she spoke.

Y/n:' thank you so much oppa'

Jin young:' huh? Why are you thanking me?'

Y/n:' for taking care of me like your own sister'

What is she talking about? Did she get her memories-

Y/n:' yes oppa, i got my memories back'

Jin young:' how?' i was so stunned to speak

I was happy for her but at the same time sad. If she got her memories back, she will go back to her family.

Y/n:' i saw mine and my dad's grave which triggered my memories'

Jin young:' ohhh' that came out sad

Y/n:' don't worry oppa, even if we are not blood related, you will forever be my brother' she said and smiled softly

Jin young:' i know my dear ugly sister'

Y/n:' YAH!! Who are you calling ugly? You know, how many boys have asked me out on date?'

Jin young:' these boys have poor standards' he said shaking his head with fake done face

The woman was too stunned to speak hearing him roast her.

In the corner

???:' boss, she have recovered her memories'

Boss:' hmmm, just go with the flow, don't let him get suspicious'

???:'ok boss!'

To be continued

💜💜💜