83: bonus 2

[ y/n pov]

I walked towards jin young oppa and sat in the passenger seat. He looked at me confused from outside the car.

Y/n:' get in oppa' I said casually

Jin young:' why?'

Y/n:'cause you are taking me home today' I said and shrugged

Jin hyung:' but eunbi-'

Y/n:' she is not coming with us today. Are you driving or should I do it?'

He just signed and sat in the driver seat. He drove off from the University.

[Eunbi pov]

It's been about 15 minutes, but there was no sign of jin hyung. Did he crash his car or something? I was about to call him but received a text from him.

Jin hyung♥️♥️

Sorry i cant pick you from the university. Please reach home by cab safely. Don't be upset about it

What?!

He could have said it earlier so i don't have to wait for freaking 15 MINUTES.

Ughh!

While i was cursing him in 18 languages, i saw jungkook coming out of the university. I think he just finished his basketball practice.

Eunbi:' hey jungkook!' he turned towards me and frowned

Jungkook:' why are you still here?'

Eunbi:' jinyoung was supposed to pick me up but he said he can't'

Jungkook:' ok come with me then'

I nodded and followed him.

Timeskip

As soon as jungkook pulled over the car at the frontyard, i saw jinyoung's car already parked there. What is he doing here after refusing to pick me up?

Jungkook:' didn't u say he can't come but why is his car parked here?'

I ignored him and went inside the house while slamming the car door

I saw jinyoung and jhope sitting on the couch and talking casually. I walked towards him and finally he noticed me.

Eunbi:' You said you can't pick me up but what are u doing here?' i asked him while giving him a death glare

Jin young:' No, I came to your university to pick you up but y/n asked me to drop her home. So i couldn't avoid her'

I just sighed. Doesn't y/n always come with jungkook? Why did she suddenly ask jin young to drop her?. And he also agreed.

I can't tell him to ignore my sister and give his full attention to me. That would be selfish of me. I should thank y/n cause she is the reason i met jinyoung.

Eunbi:' you do remember we have a date tomorrow right? Pick me up at 11'

Y/n:' No he can't ' she said coming out of the kitchen whole munching on a packet of potato chips

Eunbi:' what do you mean no?'

Y/n:' i mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh'

Eunbi:' what is she talking about jinyoung?' i saw him smiling awkwardly

Jinyoung:' y/n asked me to take her out tomorrow to a movie and i can't refuse her'

Eunbi:' then what about me?' i said pointing at myself

Y/n:' you always hangout with him sis, one day won't make a difference. It's not like i am taking oppa away from you forever'

She smirk at me and walked upstairs. I knew what this little piece of shit is cooking in her head. I turned towards jinyoung angrily.

Eunbi:' why did you agree to take her out?'

Jinyoung:' chill, why are you getting worked up. It's been a long time since we hang out and spend some time with eachother. And i can't refuse her request on hanging out as she said she miss me so much' he

Eunbi:' I don't think she miss you, she is definitely planning something in her evil head'

Jinyoung:' don't talk like that about her! She is just a kid'

Eunbi:' kid? She is a witch' i said in disbelief

Jhope just laughed seeing the fight while jungkook sat on the couch clueless.

Jungkook:' what happened hyung?'

Jhope:' your little sister made the couple fight, nothing else '

He said and continued to laugh

Jungkook:' what? No, y/n isn't like that. Don't include her in your fight'

That's it! That's the last straw of my patience.

[Author pov]

The three men noticed the sudden change in eunbi. Her aura change the calm living room atmosphere to a dangerous one. They swear they saw eunbi's eyes darken with anger. If it was a anime, eunbi would have devil black horn with smoke radiating. They watched as eunbi walked upstairs angrily thinking whether it is worth risking their life to stop eunbi. They thought of her angry face and prayed for the poor person who will be facing eunbi's wrath.

Eunbi slammed open the door of y/n's room.

RIP door

She saw y/n watching a kdrama in her tablet while laughing which added fuel to eunbi's anger. Eunbi walked upto y/n and snatched the headphones from her ears.

Y/n:' yah, can't you see i am busy? What do you want?' y/n asked annoyed

Eunbi:' what is your problem?'

Y/n:' you are the only problem here'

Eunbi:' ohh really, you think i don't know you are doing that on purpose'

Y/n:' i don't know what you are talking about'

Eunbi:' don't make me more angry. Tell me why are you doing that?'

Y/n:' do what?'

Jungkook:' eunbi stop it. Whats wrong with you?'

Jeon jungkook, the protective brother, came to the rescue.

Eunbi:' what's wrong with me? You should probably ask this question to her. She is the one creating confusion'

Jungkook:' what's wrong with y/n wanting to spend time with jin young?'

Eunbi:' You don't understand, she is plotting something in her evil head'

Jungkook:' why do you think like that' like a protective brother, he supported his Lil sister

Eunbi:' she is my twin and i knew her intentions'

Y/n:' ohh really, then why are you asking me while you can predict me easily' I said smirking at her

Jungkook:' yah y/n, don't provoke her!' he whispered to me

Y/n:' she is the one creating chaos here, not me!'

Eunbi:' I SWEAR TO GOD-'

Eunbi screamed in frustration but was interrupted by someone

???:' What is happening here?'

To be continued

💜💜💜