86: bonus 5 [end]

[y/n pov]

Everyone in the family are dressed at their best and seated in the living room, waiting for my boyfriend. Mom and dad wanted to meet eunwoo, so i invited him for dinner with my family which he happily accepted. Most of My brothers are not clearly happy with it while eunbi looks like she doesn't care about it and jin young oppa looks somewhat calm about it. The only people who are happy are mom, dad and hoseok oppa. I just hope my brothers won't give him a hard time here like they gave me. Soon i received a text from him that he have received my home.

Y/n:' oh, he is here. I will go and fetch him'

I made a run outside before someone could say anything. I saw eunwoo fixing his black shirt.

He looked absolutely stunning in black shirt

He looked absolutely stunning in black shirt. Ugh! Stop drooling over him and get a grip.

Y/n:' you look very handsome' he flinched at my sudden voice

Eunwoo:' you are beautiful like everyday but today, you look gorgeous' I blushed at his cheesey compliment

Y/n:' enough of your compliments. Are you ready to go inside?' he suddenly become tense at my question

Eunwoo:' yeah, i am ready'

He sounded pretty anxious and nervous

Y/n:' Are you nervous about meeting my family?'

Eunwoo:' just a little bit! What if they don't like me?'

Y/n:' you are taking unnecessary stress. My parents are friendly and socialize well with new people, so you don't need to worry about them. The thing you should worry about is my brothers'

Eunwoo:' Your brothers? Are they scary like jungkook?'

Y/n:' Trust me, They are way more scarier than jungkook'

Eunwoo:' You are supposed to comfort me, not scare me more'

I chuckled watching him panic like child.

Y/n:' Just make a good impression on my parents. My brothers will soon get used to you after bullying you'

Eunwoo:' WHAT?BULLY?' he shouted in disbelief

Y/n:' let's go inside' I ignored his scaredy remake

Eunwoo:' Wait!' he said holding my hand

Y/n:' What?' i turned back

Eunwoo:' Can you tell about your brother's personality real quick so i can try to get on their good side'

Y/n:' we don't have time for this, they are waiting for us, eunwoo'

Eunwoo:' please!!!' he said showing his puppy eyes

Y/n:' okay listen carefully, jin oppa is the eldest and he is like my second father, don't forget to praise his face. Second eldest is yoongi oppa, let's leave him out of category cause whatever you do, he won't be impressed. Next hoseok oppa, he is a huge ball of sunshine and he is not scary at all. Now comes the brain of the family namjoon oppa, his point of view is logical and sophisticated, so there is a huge chance that he might like you and you know the other three people. And there is no way you can get on their good books'