19: new rules?

[Y/n pov]

God why am I here.

mom and Mr Kim will leave today. we are standing at the entrance to send them off like obedient kids! To be exact, awkwardly standing here.

After few seconds, mom broke the silence.

Mom:' take care both of you' we both just nod and smile

Mr Kim:' jin take care of your brothers and sisters okay? I trust you!'

Jin:' Sure dad, i will take care of them'

Mr Kim:' Don't let them create any trouble.okay?'

Jin nod assuring 

Soon they got inside the car and drove to airport. Some of my stepbrothers glared at me. Is it their part time job? We all went inside the house. I was about to go to my room but they stopped me.

Namjoon:' we need to talk about something'

Eunbi:'what is it?'

Suga:' rules that you should follow here' i raised my eyebrows

Jin:' rule no 1- you should not go out without informing us'

Jhope:' rule no 2- you should not have boys around you'

Jimin:' rule no 3- do not curse or raise your voice here'

Taehyung:' rule no 4- do not disturb us unless and until it is emergency

Jungkook:' rule no 5- you should call us oppa'

Isn't it too much. But I thought jungkook don't like to be called oppa.

Eunbi:'okay we will inform you guys when we go. we don't have any boy bestfriends and we will give respect only if you give us. we will not disturb you same goes to you guys. and last we will have our time to call you oppa. End of discussion!'

Jin pov

They both walked to their room. They are different than we thought. But why does they look like someone i know, do i really know them. Even if i know them, i should keep my distance from them. Once they come to know about us, they will definitely leave us. Do it's better not to get emotionally attached to them. They may also become our weakness.

Eunbi pov

I went to my room and locked the door. I took my laptop under the bed and sat in the bed. I entered the password and checked for any mails. I opened the mail and saw a man's photo with his whereabouts. so he is next victim. Let him Enjoy as much as he want because he will die in few days in my hands.

To be continued

💜💜💜