22: Eunbi's what

(After two days)

Why does they paint the ceiling even though no one is going to see it. But i am right now staring at it. I am not weird but bored. the guys have gone to the company to solve some issues that's what they said.

It's soooooo boring in this house. oops i forgot Eunbi is in her room. I got up from my bed and went to her room, i opened it but only met with silence.

Huh where is she? i looked around and saw her laptop lieing on top of her bed. lets play something in her laptop till she come. i opened the laptop but it asked for password.

Hmmm i will try our birth of date. wow the password is correct, ha ha i am fabulous. I was about to close the mail tab but i saw many mails.

Is she a business women to receive so many mails. out of curiosity I opened and saw a man pic and address. it was from a unknown mail id. i scroll down and saw a name that left me in shock. what the hell.

" Night moon"

Wait night moon, isn't that a name of a biggest assassin name. that means eunbi is night moon. I thought my sister is good for nothing.

(Author:what a wonderful sister eunbi has😒😒😒)

shit i have to do something.I immediately dialed jb

On call

Y/n:'jb take your car and immediately come outside my house to pick me up'

Jb:'okay,also i have something important to say'

Y/n:'we will talk about it in the car'

Call ended

I have to get ready.i dashed off to my room and changed my dress.

i dashed off to my room and changed my dress

I got my things and went out of my house. I saw Jb's car a little far. I walked upto to the car and got inside it.

Jb:'what is it?'

Y/n:'Eunbi is night moon'

Jb:'what are you sure? It could be a mistake'

Y/n:'i am sure! I went through her mails and got to know she is in a mission'

Jn:'wait i will try to track her'

Y/n:' You said there something you wanted to tell me?'

Jb:'yeah but i will tell it later' i just nod

After few minutes

Jb:'lets go i got her location'

Y/n:'hmm' we drove off towards her location

Jb:'y/n i am going to tell you something, please Don't freak out'

Y/n:' okay' i said hesitating

Jn:'you told me to background check your stepfather's family right'

I nod

Jb:'i found something' he said focusing on the road

Y/n:'what did you find'

Jb:'they are not normal people. They are mafias!'

Y/n:'no wonder they are suspicious. Hmmm name?'

Jb:'Black swan'

Y/n:'ohh-wait WHAT'

I did not think they will be black swan. Black swan are known for their intelligence and killing talent. They kill mercilessly.

Jb:'i think your mom does not know'

Y/n:'yeah or she would not marry him. Lets concentrate on eunbi'

We reached the location but to our surprise we saw a car outside. I saw a symbol that i did not expected to see.

Jb:' is that black swan's car'

Y/n:'yeah it's theirs'

Jb:'did they know that eunbi is night moon'

Y/n:'there is no way, maybe they came to trap night moon but i am not gonna make it happen' i said and got down wearing a mask

Eunbi pov

I came to the address that was sent in the mail. that man must be here.

Then i saw a body lying in the corner

Then i saw a body lying in the corner.i approached the dead body and saw my victim already killed. shit this is a trap, i have to escape.i tried to get out but some unknown mens came in my way.

???4:'not so soon miss night moon'

Me:'who are you guys'

???6:'thats not important but what you have done is important'

???3:'you killed most of our targets'

???5:' you came between our way so you will face the hell'

Me:'you are totally wrong, no one can catch me'

???7:'you think you can escape from us huh?'

Suddenly we heard someone clap. A strange girl came towards us clapping her hands. Are we doing some drama or what?

????:' you all are wrong, no one can take her because I am going to take her'

Me:'wha-' before i could say something, the place became foggy

Someone hold my hand and dragged me somewhere. My mind was still processing what happened. That girl pushed me inside a car. I saw a boy sitting in a driver seat. They started the car. Then i realised I AM BEING KIDNAPPED

Eunbi:'yah leave me where are you taking me' i started shouting

Girl:'yah shut up'

Eunbi:'how can i shut up when you are kidnapping me'

Boy:'how can we kidnap you when you are an adult' he said controlling his laugh

That's the worst joke i have ever heard in my life. Worst than Jin's dad joke

Girl:' yah it's me y/n' she said revealing her mask

Woah it's really y/n but why is she here?

To be continued

💜💜💜