31: Dad?

(y/n pov)

Y/n:' EUNBI!!' i shouted loudly almost making her ears bust

She gave me a annoyed look and asked

Eunbi:' what?'

Y/n:' can I borrow your hair straightener please' i gave her my famous puppy eyes

Eunbi:'no way, last time you almost broke mine so there is no way i will do the same mistake'

I tried to melt her heart by showing my cute puppy eyes.

Eunbi:' and your puppy eyes won't work on me this time, you better get your ass out' she said and pushed me out

Y/n:' you are so rude' i shouted outside her room

Eunbi:' I know, Thanks' she shouted back

From whom can I borrow the straightener. My step brothers won't have that, what should I do. I can't afford to buy a new one.
(Author: you can afford a mall then why are you lieing)

I remembered that I had a old one, now i have to use that. I just sighed and went towards store room. Mom said she kept my old things in the store room.

Woah there are many things in here

Woah there are many things in here. I walked around and saw many labelled boxes.

Tools.......
Old gadgets.......
Basketball.......
Old recordings.......
Childhood photos.........
Kim junghoon childhood memories.....
Kim junghoon?
What?

Mr Kim's childhood memories? I don't know much things about him but taking a view won't hurt right?.

But there is something called privacy, should I take a peek? My mind was debuting whether to go through his old things or not.

I signed and decided to just take a peek at it. A small peek won't hurt right? I took the box and dusted it. I coughed a few times closing my mouth before turning my attention to the box again. I opened the box and saw some old photos and a diary.

I took the old photos and blowed the dust. There were many photos of a small boy in a black and white film. I assume it's Mr Kim because........... ofcourse it's his photos. I started to see the photos but one photos caught my attention. It was a photo of two boys standing next to eachother with their arms around each other's shoulders. The other boy with Mr Kim.............. I think I have seen him. Somehow he is very familiar, i think i have seen him but where?

Dad?

It is dad right? Shit how can I forget my own father but it's not important. The important thing is why is dad standing next to mr Kim. How is dad related to mr Kim? Is dad Mr Kim's close relative? My eyes fell on the old diary. I picked it up and open the book.

Kim jung hoon personal diary

Hmmm i flipped some pages

May 16 2005

I was so happy and excited for meeting my best friend Minho, he was also my childhood buddy. I am gonna meet him after many years. I can't believe he has two daughters and a lovely wife. The one who is very quite and introvert during the high school day fell in love with a popular girl in his University. He proposed her and married his love. I feel sad and guilty for not attending his wedding but finally i am going to meet him. I hope he still remember me haha.

May 17 2005

OMG i can't believe i met him after years. He is still the same guy who always complains and shares every moment of his life. I met his daughters and they were adorable and extremely cute. My sons would be happy to meet his daughters. I will make sure to bring my sons next time i visit them.

June 7 2005

I brought jin and suga to his house to meet them. My sons really liked his daughters Eunbi and y/n. Jin liked y/n as she is cheerful and looks very beautiful. Suga liked eunbi as she resemble him much alike in personality. They both refused to come home and started throwing tantrums. I somehow convinced both of them and brought them home. my sons quickly bonded with his daughters. I wish I had a daughter.

I don't know why but the rest of the pages were empty. But there was one thing running in my mind. who is Mr Kim to dad?

Y/n:'i need answers!'

To be continued

💜💜💜