33: who is she?

(jin pov)

We are currently in the meeting room in our house for discussing about what happened earlier at office.

Jin:'so jungkook can you explain what you were doing infront of dad's cabin??'

Jungkook:' hyung i was just roaming there'

He said nervously, it was obvious that he was lieing

Jin:' don't lie jungkook, i saw you eavesdropping dad's and y/n's conversation'

Jimin:'  were you eavesdropping on dad's conversation??'

Namjoon:' jungkook do you know what will happen if dad comes to know about this?'

Jungkook:'hyung i am sorry but i heard y/n mention her biological dad so i was curious'

Yoongi:' her biological dad??' yoongi who was sleeping peacefully suddenly asked

Jungkook:' yes, she asked dad that whether her biological dad and our dad are friends'

Taehyung:' what did dad tell?'

Jungkook:'he told they were childhood buddies '

J hope:' how did she found find about that?'

Jungkook:' she went through dad's old memories'

Jimin:'that girl is not afraid of anything'

Namjoon:' so y/n's biological father is our dad's childhood friend'

Jin:' i thought uncle was the only friend to dad'

Yoongi:'me too'

(Eunbi's pov)

I saw all the so called family members sitting in the living room waiting for a  guest. Mr Kim told that we will be having a guest today. That guest better be worth my time or else i am going to rip his/her head into two without hesitation. The guys had a annoyed expression after knowing about the guest arrival. I think they have experienced the same time before. I don't think this is going to end well.

Suddenly the front door opened revealing girl with full makeup and a fake big cute face. I made a disgusting gave and took a look towards y/n and saw her having the same look. There will be sure some dramas.

???:'uncle and oppas' she shouted almost making me deaf

She went towards the guys and hugged them. My stepbrothers face showed that they did not like it. I pity them. She pulled away from them making them sign in relief and turned towards me and y/n.

???:'uncle who are they?'

Mr Kim:' soyeon they are my step daughters but i treat them as my own daughters. Y/n and eunbi, she is soyeon, daughter of one of my business partner.'

Mom:' she is going to stay for few days so treat her well' i can probably see her rolling her eyes

This soyeon have a arrogant attitude

Mr Kim:' soyeon you can stay in the guest room'

Soyeon:'okay uncle'

Mom and Mr Kim went upstairs to their room and my stepbrothers also went upstairs unable to tolerate her presence. That left me with y/n and soyeon.

I was about to go to my room when that girl called me.

Soyeon:' hey eunbi' i turned towards her

Eunbi:' what?' i asked in a cold face

Soyeon:' i just want to warn you to stay away from me and my oppas'

Eunbi:'why is that so?'

Soyeon:' because i don't want cheap girls like you and your sister to come near me or oppas'.

Eunbi:' do you perhaps refer to yourself soyeon'

Soyeon:'how dare you!'

Y/n:' i don't like barking dogs. Let's just go from here. I don't want to breathe the same air as her' she said with a annoyed expression

We both went upstairs leaving her dumbfounded.

To be continued

💜💜💜