85: bonus 4

[y/n pov]

The authority of this girl?!

How can she propose him? She dared to look at him,huh? I should probably saw her place. I walked upto them and stood infront of eunwoo. Eunwoo looked at me confused.

Y/n:' yah you! How dare you propose him,huh? Who do you think you are?'

???:' who are you to tell me? I can do anything i want!'

Y/n:' Do anything you want I don't care, but don't you dare look at him'

???:' why is that? And who are you to tell that?' she said giving me a bitchy look

Y/n:' Cause he is MINE! Dare to look at him, i will poke your eyes and feed them to my sister'

The girl looked terrified and that's what I want. I hold eunwoo hand and dragged him.

Eunwoo:' do your sister eat eyeballs?' he asked

Y/n:' No, but she eats brain'

I let go of his hand when we reached the rooftop. I acted like a hero there but i am nervous as shit.

OMG

I can feel his eyes on me, making me more nervous every second passing. Why don't he look away?

Eunwoo:' what was that?'

Y/n:' what are you talking about?' i asked looking everywhere except his face

Eunwoo:' about that thing where you claimed me as yours. Even i don't know i was yours' he said and chuckled

Y/n:' I don't know if it's late or early but I like you. I am not joking or pulling a prank. I seriously like you very much' I said looking into his eyes

Eunwoo:' then why did you ignore me all the time? I almost thought you didn't like me'

Y/n:' i didn't mean to ignore but my brothers made me ignore you. They restricted talking to you after knowing i have a crush on you'

Eunwoo:' you could have secretly talked to me'

Y/n:' even if i talked to you secretly, they would have known. There are many spy in this university'

Eunwoo:' spy? Who?' he asked confused

Y/n:' my three brothers and my sister. They look like they are minding their own business but trust me, they always have their eyes on me'

Eunwoo:' okay, i will forgive you but...' he stopped

Y/n:' but?'

Eunwoo:' but you have to be my girlfriend'

Y/n:' How can I be your girlfriend if you didn't propose me?'

Eunwoo:' propose? Now?' he asked surprised

Y/n:' then when? Two years later?'

Eunwoo:' i don't have anything! Okay here'

He got down on his knees and forwarded his hands like holding something

Y/n:' what is this?' i asked pointing at his empty hand

Eunwoo:' i don't have flowers, so imagine some flowers '

Y/n:' okay!'

Eunwoo:' y/n, the first time i saw you in the motel, i fell in love with you at first sight. And till now, you always make me crazy for you. You never failed to make my heart beat faster. So, will you be my girlfriend?'

I nodded with tears in my eyes. Now my dream has come true. He stood up and pulled me closer by my waist.

I closed my eyes while he leaned in. I waited for the kiss but felt his lips on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw him laughing

Eunwoo:' were you expecting something else?' i pouted and glared at him angrily

Eunwoo:' patience love, i want our first kiss to be memorable '

I blushed at the nickname

Eunwoo:' awe! Are you blushing? My baby is so cute'

Y/n:' yah, stop it' i hide my face on his chest

he just continued laughing but then i heard the bell rang

Y/n:' Oh no! It's time for next class. Let's go'

I tried walking out of his arms but he pulled me back

Eunwoo:' what's the hurry? We just got some time for ourselves and now you are leaving'

Y/n:' But class-' he cut me off

Eunwoo:' let's bunk classes and spend some time with eachother'

Y/n:' It is really a rare sight to see the topper of the school bunking classes'

Eunwoo:' you will be seeing me as more than a topper from now on'

To be continued

💜💜💜

Only one more bonus chapter is left and after that this story will be completed