63: more lies

( Morning 🌞🌞🌞)

We parted our way after saying goodbye to each other. I didn't even know his name or bother to ask. It's not like We will cross paths or something right? We remained strangers because it is not the right time to make friends while my life is on the line. First I need a clue or lead towards the culprit. Which I haven't got any. I got home and surprisingly my stepbrothers were there.

Y/n:' hey guys!' i said casually which attracted their attention towards me

Jin:' ohh you are back'

Jhope:' how was the sleepover with you friends?'

Wait, sleepover? What are they talking about? Maybe eunbi told I had sleepover with my friends.

Y/n:' yeah, it was nice'

They nodded and went back to what they were doing. I walked to my room to take a shower to relax myself. As soon as I opened the door, something came flying to my face. I immediately blocked it by my instincts. I saw eunbi standing near my bed with a killer look. Then I realised that eunbi had thrown a pillow on me.

Eunbi:' i need a proper explanation to my questions' she threatened me

Y/n:' wait here! I will come and talk to you after taking a shower' i said and sassily walked towards the bathroom leaving her dumbfounded

I heard her shouting after i shut the bathroom door.

Eunbi:' YAH! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO? I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!'

Y/n:' that can wait!' i shouted back

I stripped my clothes off me and stepped into the shower. My body relaxed as soon as the warm water fell on me. I closed my eyes and recalled what happened so far. I have to concentrate on the mission and finish it as soon as possible. I don't want eunbi or my stepbrothers to find out about it. Till then, i have to lie to them. I shaked off the thoughts and stepped out of the shower and dried myself.

I wore a cropped hoodie with shorts and walked out of the bathroom. I saw eunbi sitting on my bed with her arms crossed. She turned towards me with her famous cold face.

Y/n:' ask away' i said leaning in the wall near the bed

Eunbi:' where were you?' she pressurized every word

Y/n:' i went regarding a mission and lost track of the time. So I stayed in a motel which I could find at the moment'

Eunbi:' why didn't you tell me that?'

Y/n:' i was tired! okay?'

Eunbi:' aish y/n, you should not be this careless. You know how worried i was? What if you didn't find any motel there? What if there was no vacant rooms there?'

Y/n:' yeah you are right, i also almost didn't get a room. A handsome guy suggested to share a room with him' by mistake i revealed the truth

Eunbi:' WHAT? You shared room with a guy? Are you insane?' she started rapping faster that Jin oppa

Now I regret my words😶😶😶.

To be continued

💜💜💜