34: mom slapped me!

[the next day]

(Author pov)

Later the day surprisingly, the mansion was calm and peaceful as everyone was minding their own business. Mr and Mrs Kim was discussing about some business matter. And the others just chilling in their room.

Its always calm before a big storm. The family does not know what awaits them.

(Soyeon pov)

I was walking downstairs to the living room as i was bored but saw y/n sitting in the couch alone. I think today is my lucky day. This girl dared to insult me, now i will show her who is have messed with. Time to ruin a happy family. i walked towards her and stood infront of her.

(Y/n pov)

I heard some fake coughing, i looked up from my phone and saw that annoy- i mean that soyeon .

Y/n:' do you want something?' i asked with a fake smile plastered on my face

Soyeon:' yes'

Y/n:'what?'

Soyeon:' revenge' she said and started slapping herself catching me off guard

Y/n:'what the hell are you doing?' i got off the couch

She started crying and shouting drawing the rest of the family's attention. Soon mom, dad, eunbi and my stepbrothers came rushing downstairs and witnessed a crying soyeon.

Mr Kim:' what happened soyeon?' he asked concerned seeing her swollen eyes and red cheeks

Soyeon:' s.she s... slapped m..me' she said shuttering

This girl will surely receive a Oscar for her acting skills. No one will surely believe her

Jin:' why would she slap you soyeon? As far i know she won't do that to anyone' atleast one person knows me

Soyeon:' i don't know why she slapped me oppa'

Eunbi:' are you expecting us to believe you' she asked raising her voice a little in anger

Mom:'y/n did you slap her' she asked taking a step towards me

Y/n:' mom no i di-' suddenly my face was collided with a hand with a thud making my face turn towards right.

Then reality hit me like a trunk
Mom slapped me

The whole mansion turned pin drop silence. Everyone was shocked and processing what just happened. soyeon stopped her fake crying not expecting me to get slapped. Tears begin to built in my eyes not believing that my own mom slapped me for some piece of shit.

I faced mom and saw guilt and regret in her face. But it's too late

Mom:' d-dear ii-i am v-ery sorr-'

Y/n:'sorry for what mom? For slapping your own daughter for some unknown girl or not letting her explain' i said with a broken voice not wanting to break down

Mom tried to explain but i cut her off

Y/n:'enough mom, save your words for her. Only if dad was here, he wouldn't allow anyone to insult me like this'

Y/n:'dont ask for forgiveness after knowing the truth Mrs kim'

I said and ran upstairs to my room.

(Eunbi pov)

My heart broke into million pieces after witnessing the scene. no one dared to utter a word as everyone is shocked. No one expected this. But i can't let this girl win

Eunbi:' how can just believe this girl mom. What if she is lieing?'

Soyeon:' i am not lieing, she is the one who slapped me'

Yoongi:'oh is that so, we have a lot of cctv cameras in our house. Why don't we check that'

As soon as yoongi mentioned cctv camera, she started panicking. I knew this girl had pulled some tricks. Soon a guard brought a pendrive and attached it to the tv in the living room.

.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
....
.....mom suddenly broke down to tears, ha i knew this would happen. She deserves it for hurting my sister. I don't care if she is my mom, my sister matters more. I went towards her.

Eunbi:' you have taken your decision now it's my turn. your should not taken this girl's side but too late my sister won't forgive you nor me. From now on i would consider that i only a twin sister as my own family. You have lost the title of mom and proved to be the worst mom.

         Mrs Kim i kindly request you to not come near me or my sister acting like you care' i said and walked away casually

I reached y/n room and saw it closed. I signed and leaned in to hear inside. But heard only sobbing and hiccups.

Eunbi:' y/n i know you are listening, just be strong okay! don't take any wrong decision. okay?' i said and walk away to my room.

(Jimin pov)

We didn't know what to do after eunbi talked like that. Here Mrs Kim is continuously weeping and dad is comforting her. There stood the culprit in the corner. Now dad won't say anything about hurting her after seeing her real face. I went towards her and started dragging her to the basement. Poor girl doesn't know what is going to happen to her life.

To be continued

💜💜💜