51: talk

[ Author pov]

Y/n:' oppa i want that bunny toy' she said showing a cute bunny in the counter

Jin young:' don't worry, your brother will win that cute bunny for you'

He said and picked up the toy gun on the table. He aimed it on the balloon and shoot three times and woah! He won by shooting it correctly. The shopkeeper took the bunny and gave it to her. She hugged the bunny tightly.

Jin young:' you like bunnies?'

Y/n:' yeah very much' suddenly her stomach growled making Jin young chuckle

Jin young:' ohh is my baby hungry?'

Y/n nodded cutely with a small pout

Jin young:' come, let's fill my baby's tummy'

They both got themselves their favourite snacks and sat in a bench .

Y/n snack

Y/n was munching the snack without caring about anyone

Y/n was munching the snack without caring about anyone. Jin young patted her head in which she returned a cute smile and continued eating. Jin young brought himself a coffee.

They both sat in silence for few minutes until y/n broke it.

Y/n:' oppa, tell me about your sister'

Jin young:' my sister?'

Y/n:' yeah, jihyo!'

Jin young:' she is a very beautiful and cheerful girl like you. She was so innocent and naive' he said smiling while thinking about her

Jin young:' me, jihyo and mom were living a happy life.we were happy even we didn't have a father. Our mom never made us feel lonely. But one day mom passed away due to forth stage cancer. We didn't have a single clue about mom suffering fron cancer. She hide her pain from us. We continued to live our life peacefully but one bastard destroyed it'

Y/n:' where is he now?' She asked curiously

Jin young:' still enjoying his life but not for long'

Y/n wiped the tears fron Jin Young's cheek.

Y/n:' oppa, don't cry. You have me now' she said and hugged him

Jin young:' now it's your turn'

Y/n:' mine?' she blinked confused

Jin young:' tell me what happened 5 years ago'

Y/n froze remembering the most tragedic past of her life. The day she was kidnapped. The day her father was murdered. The day her happiness was snatched away from her.

Jin young:' it's okay if you don't want to talk about it'

Y/n:' no i want to talk it out. I have been burying these painful memories for 5 years. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to let it out'

Jin young:' then let it out, i am all ears'

( Flashback)

Author pov

5 years ago

Y/n:' appa can we go to the park?'

Appa:' ofcourse baby'

He took her to the nearby park and sat in a bench watching her. Y/n sat in a slide and waved her hands to her father to indicate she is fine. Suddenly his phone rang , making him turn his attention to the phone. He switched on the call and went a little far to avoid the noise.

After few minutes, he finished the call and went back there but didn't find his daughter anywhere. He searched the whole park but couldn't find her. His phone rang again indicating a unknown number. He attended the call only to hear a evil laugh.

On call

Appa:' who are you?'

???:' you forgot me so soon Minho?'

Appa:' yah what do you want?'

???:' you are speaking so arrogant without knowing your daughter is with me'

Appa:' don't you dare touch her'

???:' if you want your daughter safe come to this place alone. Don't try to use your mafia tricks because your daughter life is on line'

(Y/n pov)

I opened my eyes and saw a dark room. I tried moving but i was handcuffed to a wooden chair. How did i end up here, i only remember playing in the park. Oh no dad must be worried about me. I know he will soon find me.

The door opened revealing a man in his 40s. He was wearing a suit and having a poker face. He walked towards me and kneel down infront of me.

???:' it's nice meeting you'

Y/n:' i am sorry, i couldn't say the same thing'

he looked aback by my comment but still maintained his poker face

???:' i see, you are not scared'

Deep inside i am scared as hell but i shouldn't show my fear to him. I kept quiet not answering his question which angered him.

???:' YAH! Did not your father teach you to respect elders'

Y/n:' he did but he did not teach me to respect shits'

???:' YOU-'

Suddenly other man came inside cutting him off

Man:' sir he is here'

???:' finally he came! Drag him here!'

The man bowed and went away.

???:' now the real game begins!'

To be continued

💜💜💜