48: graveyard

[ y/n pov]

Y/n:' oppa?'

There was a millions of questions popping in my head. Why is oppa buying flowers? For whom? Why? Is he hiding something from me?

I saw him about to exit the shop so i quickly hide behind a tree. I saw him going in the opposite direction. Where is he going?

What if the flowers for his girlfriend? But oppa have no girlfriend. What if he is in a secret relationship and doesn't want to reveal it. That can also be!

Now I have to find who is his girlfriend. I want to know if she is beautiful, intelligent, smart, friendly and many more. Cause you know, my brother's girlfriend should be perfect. Now you all will see detective y/n. You can't hide anything from detective y/n.

I saw him crossing the road so i followed him. The people passing by the road gave me weird looks but i cared less. After spying for a couple of minutes, i saw him enter a cemetery. I don't know lovers meet here, I think it's a new trend for couples to meet at the cemetery.

He approached a grave and kept the flowers on it. Then realization hit me that he didn't brought the flowers for his girlfriend. I wasted my time spying on my brother for nothing. I should have thought about it. Oppa doesn't have a girlfriend. How can I be this much dumb?

Oppa was talking something but i couldn't hear as i am far away. But who is that?

I saw the name scripted on the grave.

Park jihyo

Who is that? I don't know anyone in that name. Also the last name is park. Is it my mother? No she is too young to be my mother. That girl is same as my age. What if she is one of our cousin? But oppa told we have no relatives.

I saw oppa leave the grave and walk away. After making sure he went away, i approached the grave.

Hmmm who is she really? What if she is my twin? I gasped while thinking. There is no way she is my twin. I should stop thinking too much, now my head is hurting because of overthinking. As i was about to go, my eues caught a particular grave which seemed very familiar.

Whom grave do you think she saw??

To be continued

💜💜💜