71: woo bin

[Y/n pov]

I reached a old abandoned building which was located at the outskirts of the city. This place looked deserted and inhabited.

I made my way towards the building and saw guards standing at the entrance

I made my way towards the building and saw guards standing at the entrance. They let me pass after seeing my face. I smirked thinking what is going to happen to them later.

There was a trail of blood leading upstairs. A nice way to welcome me. I started walking by following the trail which  lead me to a room on the 4th floor. I opened the door and saw eunbi tied up in a chair.

I was surprised to see my stepbrothers too tied unconscious in the chairs.

Y/n:' EUNBI!' i ran towards her and kneeled infront of her

Jungkook:' can't you see we too are tied up' he said in a sarcastic tone and spat some blood

I ignored him and tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes and looked at her

Y/n:' eunbi, can you hear me?'

Eunbi:' stop shouting, let me sleep' Is she serious?

Y/n:' yah wake up!'

???:' let her sleep, if she wishes i can make her sleep forever'

I turned back hearing a voice behind me. I saw the man who were the cause of my father's death.

The man who became my nightmare

Woo bin

Y/n:' what do you want?' i spat angrily

Woo bin:' that's not how you talk'

Y/n:' i don't respect some piece of sh*t'

Woo bin:' your attitude has not changed these years. Still the same arrogant girl'

Y/n:' you got a problem with that?'

He chuckled and did some weird hand movements to his men.

Woo bin:' you know, i bought a surprise for my niece'

4 men came inside dragging two bodies and made them sit in chairs and tied them. I couldn't see their faces as their heads are faced downwards.

Woo bin:' they are your parents Kim Jung hoon and Kim si woo'

I stared at him in disbelief. How did he kidnap them too.

Aish! I should never have under estimated him.

Y/n:' why are they here?'

Woo bin:' wow, it's a nice family reunion right?' he said ignoring my question

Y/n:' WHAT DO YOU WANT?'

Woo bin:' your life and mafia king position'

Y/n:' you think it is easy to gain that position?'

Woo bin:' after killing Kim Jung hoon, i will become the mafia king'

I rolled my eyes at his sentence

Woo bin:' i thought I would be the mafia king after i killed your father but that idiot gave his position to his best friend. But this time there won't be any problem because you all will die in my hands'

Y/n:' you really sound like a cartoon villain'

Everyone in the room including woo bin stared at me in amusement hearing my words.

Jungkook:' y/n, stop provoking him. He might kill you' he whispered to me

Y/n:' don't worry eunbi, this old man will not kill me and i am sure of it' i said smirking at him

Woo bin:' yes, you are right! I am not gonna kill but someone else will' 

I frowned confused hearing his words. What does he mean by that?

Woo bin:' come in my son!'

S-son?

To be continued

💜💜💜