44: friend

(Author pov)

As Jin young said y/n to give some space, she went away from there and ended up in the food section which she have been finding since she came here. Her eyes sparkled seeing variety of desserts and chocolates.

She immediately took a plate and started filling it up with various desserts.

Y/n:' let's just finish this and fill the plate again' she felt proud by her wonderful idea

She found herself a empty table to eat without any disturbance. She sat and started eating without caring about others.

Y/n: *oh my gosh this desserts are so freaking tasty!! I am gonna take some to home and eat* she thought while eating

The people passing by her chuckled seeing her eating like a kid. Anyone won't believe that she is a sister of multi-millionaire.

She felt someone sit next to her chair. But Y/n being y/n ignored it, the only thing that mattered to her right now is food. When she was about to stuff a whole cupcake into her mouth, a tissue wiped her mouth.

She angrily looked up to see who dared to stop her from eating but felt excited after seeing her brother wiping the cake frosting from her mouth.

Y/n:' oppa you know? These desserts are so tasty. This cupcake is delicious and creamy. All of these are mouth watering. Oppa can we take them home so I can eat afterwards'

She said shouting grabbing few people's attention making Jin young facepalm himself in embarassment.

Jin young:' Aish you are acting like i have starved you for months. And why do you want to take them home when we can buy the same sweets in the nearby bakery?'

Y/n:' oppa but they are not for free' she said whinning like a kid

Jin young:' it's me who spent the money not you so don't care about the money'

Eunbi was utterly confused whether y/n is her sister or his whereas yoongi felt sincerity in Jin young's voice. Y/n just pouted. Finally he noticed yoongi and eunbi standing behind him.

Jin young:'y/n this is Kim Eunbi and this is Min yoongi. You don't remember them but she is your friend'

Y/n became excited hearing the word friend. After the accident, her brother told her that she had no friends, moreover she was homeschooled making it impossible to make friends. She always wanted have friends. She envied the school teenage girls going to school with their friends happily. She wanted to know the feeling of having friends, hangout and sleepover. The word friend excites her.

Y/n:' I have a friend??' she asked surprised

Jin young decided to lie because Eunbi requested to talk to her for few minutes. He can understand her feelings cause he himself have experienced the feeling of losing a sibling.

Jin young:' yes she is your friend'

In a fraction of second, y/n throw herself into yoongi and eunbi which caught them off guard but they hugged back. Y/n backed off smiling brightly.

Y/n:' you should have told me that you are my friend' she said holding eunbi's hand tightly

Eunbi:' i was going to tell you that but your brother send you off' she said leaving Jin young dumbfounded

Now Jin young is regretting his life decisions on agreeing to her.

Y/n:' My brother is always Like that' she said casually shrugging her shoulders

Eunbi felt jealous hearing my brother.
She missed y/n calling her twin sister.

Jin young:' yah respect me, I am older than you' he scolded her

Y/n:' there is a lot of disturbance here, let's go over there and talk peacefully'

She said dragging eunbi who let her drag anywhere leaving a dumbfounded Jin young and surprised yoongi.

Yoongi:' she did not notice me' she said sadly pouting looking down

To be continued

💜💜💜