/10/

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

I don't know why either of us let any of that happen. I shouldn't have been that honest and told him that I find him attractive, too, because that doesn't change the fact that he's still an asshole to me. I mean, I should have tried a little harder to stop him from going inside of Landon's bedroom, and maybe that would've prevented whatever just happened, since we both obviously regret it.

I feel utterly stupid.

I just couldn't help myself when I saw that his suit needed to be fixed. I can tell that he tried to look nice, and the all black suit was a great choice, but the way he wore it makes me wonder if he's ever even dressed in a suit before. Maybe he has, because he owned one in the first place, but either way, I had to help him out a little bit when fixing it.

After things escalated from there and we ultimately shut it down, we went our separate ways throughout the rest of the party. From what I assume, Hot Shot left early and I spent most of my time with Kiara. It has been bothering me so much not telling her what had happened. She's told me on multiple occasions how hot she thinks he is, and I don't blame her or any other girl he's gotten himself involved with.

I see it a little bit now. When I had his arms hooked around at my waist, I could tell he was feeling around subtly, checking my reactions to see which movements drove me even more insane. He was smooth with it, especially when he was edging the kiss. I was waiting the entire time for him to just lean in and give in, because I didn't want to be the one who got that held over my head later. Except, he didn't, because he was waiting for the exact same thing from me.

I'm glad both of our egos are too high to do something like that. It's too risky, even if it was just once. I've only ever been with one other guy that isn't Landon, and that situation went horrible, so this one is likely to go even worse. His friends would hate him and my friends would hate me. It's so stupid to even risk losing the people closer to us for a small one time thing, even if the urge do something even semi-wrong feels fun in the moment.

I can't even look at him without being reminded of how close I let him get to me. I regret it, because it made things awkward. And considering I still have to paint over Landon's graffiti for the fourth day in a row, I'm still forced to be around Hot Shot. I've gotten most of it done, though, and now I'm just using today to work on touch-ups, but just because my work is light, doesn't mean I'm not dreading it.

He doesn't even look phased, and I'm not surprised. Landon said Hot Shot got around a lot with girls and he even admitted himself, so encounters that may be rare for me are common for him. He's just off in the corner with a beer bottle in hand, talking aggressively with a customer. He squints his eyes with every swallow like he hates the taste, but nonetheless he still drinks it. My guess is it's because beer's cheap, and it's all he can afford, despite it's awful taste.

I take a break from painting over the graffiti to watch his heated discussion with the man. Hot Shot takes another sip of his bottle, directing the customer to get out of his shop. I can't hear what he's saying, but the man in front of him also looks angry. He's unintentionally chewing on a cigarette due to his anger, and in his back pocket I can see more sticking out. With rage, he storms out of the garage, marching over to his car and leaving. Hot Shot looks thrilled that he's gone.

"You can't just scare off every customer who walks in here. You looked like you were about to kill the guy," Niall, who's helping Sakura replace the tires on a car, calls over to him. His voice echoes out of the building, just enough to where I can finally hear them.

"He looks like he's one cigarette away from dying, so even if I did kill him, it was likely to happen soon anyways," Hot Shot grunts, taking another sip of the drink. He stumbles slightly as he walks back over, tugging at the necklace on his neck before he throws himself down in the desk chair.