/78/

this is a double, so make sure u read 77 first!

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

It's been 10 days. 10 days of stress, 10 days of sadness, and 10 days without Brooks.

If it was up to me, then I would've spent the time alone and in my bedroom. However, I was forced out of that. My parents took time off of work, considering what happened, so I've been seeing them every day.

They've also been seeing Harry. He has come by every morning, and each day we've chosen to do something different together. The goal is to cheer ourselves up.

The first day was the laziest, and most necessary. We laid in my bed and talked. He kept his arms wrapped around me for hours, and it truly was the most comforting thing I've ever experienced.

The second day we went to Lethal's and fixed up Zayn's motorcycle together. We closed the shop down, so that it was just us. No customers, no stress. We worked on it for hours, and ended the night off listening to music and talking about Brooks.

The third day he helped me search for a job, again. With everything going on, I think it's finally time that I genuinely make my own money. Brooks always wanted me to start maintaining a stable income for myself, so I knew it was what I had to do.

The fourth day, I went with Harry to the police station. All day he went through interviews and he turned in as much evidence as he could- his recording, his cards, all of it. He also requested ownership of all his parents' belongings. We haven't heard anything back about that, but everything should go well. Eric's having his trial in about a month or so, but Harry is off the hook. No jail. Nothing.

On the fifth day, we celebrated the fact that his name was cleared. We got ice cream and went back to the roller skating rink.

On the sixth day, we went to see a drive-in movie. So many people were there, all of which heard about the incident. A lot of people came up to me, sent me their condolences and offered their support. It was nice to see how many people cared about Brooks. People also talked to Harry. Nobody called him Hot Shot. Everyone used his real name. Sean was at the drive-in too. He ended up staying and watching the movie with Harry and I. He told us that it made him feel a lot better.

On the seventh day, we stayed at home and read. It marked a week since what happened and my tears had finally returned. I cried all over my book, so Harry had to take it away and read it out loud for me.

On the eighth day, we visited everyone else. We went to see Niall and Sakura- who now both stay at Sakura's house. They're dating now, and Sakura officially ended things with Wyatt. Apparently they got together while we were on our trip to Harry's old town, and with everything going on, they never got the chance to tell us. Zayn has been staying with them since what happened. He's been going in and out of the police station too, working out the legal stuff to get his parents released from prison. I think he'll succeed.

On the ninth day, Harry re-opened Lethal's. I helped him out around the place, but I can tell that he's losing motivation for it. It's just not what he wants to do anymore.

And on the tenth day, today, we are attending Brooks' funeral.

A lot of people showed up, more than I expected. At least hundreds. I'm trying not to think about him, or about how horribly things ended. Everyone here is doing a great job helping, especially Harry. Despite how hurt he is, he's making it his job to keep me on my feet. I probably would've spent the last ten days in a dark place if it wasn't for him.