/bonus chapter/

~~*~~

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE EPILOGUE BEFORE THIS!!

~~*~~
THANK YOU FOR READING

I love love love you all.

Thank you so much for reading Lethal. I have made so many friends and created so many memories while writing this book. I couldn't have asked for better readers. You guys are my best friends. I love you.

Your support has been beyond amazing. <3

This bonus chapter is just little paragraphs of things that happened after the epilogue, as well as exclusive information, and more. ;)

this chapter is here to answer some of your questions!!

~~*~~
Post-Epilogue Lethal
(here's what happened after the story)

1. A beach house.

- After working through tough legalities and saving up their money, Harry and Molly were able to move to the beach a couple months after the epilogue. They ended up purchasing a one-story house in Long Beach, California near Zayn, and since then, he's became one of their best friends.

- Considering it was Molly's first time ever going to the beach, Harry made sure to make it memorable. They celebrated the move with a beach picnic.

- Their house has a library inside of it. It's full of mainly romance and thrillers.

 It's full of mainly romance and thrillers

2. A jewelry shop.

- As talked about in the epilogue, Harry does open up his own jewelry shop. They opened the store as soon as they moved, and it became a quick hit. It's about a mile from their house, and they often drive to it on their motorcycle.

 It's about a mile from their house, and they often drive to it on their motorcycle

3. A new cat.

- It took a lot of convincing, but eventually Harry got that second cat he always wanted. She is a small, all-black kitten of the same breed as Taz. They got her around the time he turned one year old, and they're best friends.

4. Birthday cards.

- Harry stopped writing birthday cards to his mother. Instead, every year on Brooks' birthday, he decided to write cards to him. He'd catch him up on his life and how everyone is coping after his death. Molly knows about the cards, but she has never read them.

5. Cardigans.

- Harry finally was able to ditch his father's coat, and instead he picked up an obsession for cardigans. Molly steals them, too.

6. Wedding.

- The details of this event are private, but the honeymoon was even better ;)

7. Surprise.

- That miracle baby did happen a couple years later. They named him after Brooks. <3

~~*~~
Alternate Endings
(here's what could have been the ending)

At one point, the ending of Lethal was supposed to center around Molly's death. She would've been in Brooks' place, dying the exact same way he did. The story would've ended with Harry getting framed for her death, and Eric winning. Of course, a lot of other things would've worked out differently, but this is just the basics.

In another ending, both of them were going to die. It would've been the climax of the story. They both would've figured out the full truth behind Eric, but they would've passed away before they got to share it with anyone else. They would've been painted as the bad-guys.

There was a third ending, but it didn't have too much thought behind it. I created it towards the beginning of Lethal. Initially Harry was supposed to die. This was before I ever started writing, and it was quickly changed.

~~*~~
New Stories
(here's what's coming next)

"HIATUS"
a harry styles short story, coming soon.

"HOT SHOTS"
a lethal one-shot book, coming soon.

~~*~~