/20/

~~*~~
'Hot Shot'

"I've gotta be honest, blondie," I grab the sides of her hips, clawing into her skin with my fingers. Her lips drag their way against mine, transferring down my jaw, "I may have lied about recording that conversation, but I still heard everything you were sayin' in that room with Owens," I release my grip on her hips, pushing on them instead, "and hearin' you say that shit to him turned me on."

Her teeth sink down into her bottom lip, but a gasp manages to force its way out of her mouth when I shove her down onto the hotel bed. Her body sinks deep into the mattress and I'm left standing. She looks at me with a tempting grin, her eyes dazing as she watches my coat fall down my shoulders.

The second the material drops to the ground, I'm leaning over her thighs. Both of my hands are pressed deep into the mattress, but slowly I drag one of them against her leg. I feel up on her skin, and God, she's not even doing anything, but I'm already hard.

I climb up further on the bed, lowering my chest down until it's touching hers. Her right hand slithers up my shoulder, grabbing onto the back of my hair. I feel her fingers tangle their way through each strand and I hum out at the sensation I'm starting to receive. She pulls on my hair, tilting my head backward until I'm eyeing the ceiling.

I feel the heat of her mouth start to suck on my exposed neck, "We can't tell anyone about this," the faintest whisper leaves her mouth, "It'd ruin both of us."

It would, she's right. Just about everyone she's friends with hates me and mine hate her. If any of them found out how badly I want to fuck Molly, or even how many times I've fucked my hand to the thought of her recently, I'd end up dead and so would she.

This is just something we both need to get out of our systems, I think.

"They'd kill us both," I say, and despite that being a bad thing, I smile.

This already feels too good to feel guilty over.

Her grip loosens on my hair, transferring over to tug my shirt off my back. I help her get the piece off of my body and as she throws it onto the ground, I kiss upwards towards her ear, whispering into it softly, "I'm gonna fuck you so good, blondie," I feel her anxious breath trickle down my neck as I grab her face with my hand. I hold her jaw still as I continue to whisper, "You don't understand how many times I've imagined this. The thought of your hands on my cock has already made me come so many times."

"Oh, yeah?" She tests, dancing her fingers down my bare chest.

She traces over every tattoo that her eyes can see. I think she's starting to pick up on my habit of taking things slow at the beginning. It's what makes later so much more worth it.

I keep my gaze centered on her face, but her own eyes flutter downward. She watches how she touches me. Her hands rub up and down my abdomen, feeling every part of me. I gasp at the feeling of her cold hands and she hears me. Her attention shoots back up to look me in the eyes, and she grins.

I sputter unintentionally, "Tell me, does everything you want come your way when you smile like that?"

Her hand slips over my pants and her breath falters at how hard I am. She presses her mouth to mine, leaning in for a gentle kiss before pulling back softly, "Almost."

I get the message she's trying to send, and slowly I shift my body weight off of her. I hold onto her, flipping us over. My back hits and sinks into the mattress, and Molly comes over me. My legs go stiff when she starts to slide down my hips.