Doubt

Angel was in a dark room, he looked around him and saw red smoke approach him, he screamed and kicked but couldn't move, the a grin and heart shaped glasses appeared in the darkness and a whip could be heard, it got closer and closer until Valentino's figure was looming over Angel as he stroked him.

Angel woke up in a cold sweat, two weeks of the same nightmare. He sighed and heard Al stir, he was hoping Al would stay peacefully asleep, he hated being seen like this. But as always Al woke up and put his hand on Angels shoulder, "are you alright my dear?" He would always ask, always with the same response,
"I'm fine Al, just a nightmare!"
"Another one?"
"Don't worry bout me! I'll be fine!! I just need-" Angel was cut off by Alastor,
"You are not okay! Please darling tell me what's wrong, this isn't just some ordinary nightmare!!" Angel sighed and got out of bed, Alastor watched him worriedly and Angel didn't look back.

He entered the bathroom and opened the medication cabinet, he pulled out sleeping pills and depression pills, he hid them in a locked box so that Al couldn't get to them, he took two of each and locked the box once more. As he was leaving the bathroom he didn't notice the key drop onto the floor on the red furry carpet beneath him. He went back into bed, assured Al he was fine once again and then they fell asleep holding eachother.

Angel woke up earlier than usual to the sound of his phone ringing. To his great surprise Alastor didn't wake up so Angel quietly left the room and answered the call.
"Hey baby..." Angel dropped the phone at the sound of his pimps voice.

"Yes Daddy?" He answered picking it back up,
"I've just called ya ta tell ya that Daddy's angry..." Angel stopped breathing for a moment, he replied in what he hoped was a calm voice,
"Waddaya mean babe?" Val laughed and he got closer to the phone and whispered.
"One of your 'redeemers' overheard a conversation where you are apparently pregnant, now you can't lie to me because I know that with special magic this shit is possible..." Valentino sounded more threatening by the second. Angel started breathing heavily, Valentino continued,
"I will give you your break, obviously... But be prepared Angel cakes." He said no more and hung up the phone, Angel panicked.

He was pacing the hallway, what could he mean, tears were rolling down his eyes, he didn't want the poor child inside of him to suffer for his irresponsible actions. He continued pacing the floor when he suddenly  felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Al, he hadn't noticed how loud he was being.

Alastor looked at him worriedly,
"Angel are you alright? Why are you crying my dear." It always surprised Angel how much the radio demon cared sometimes, he just seemed so big and powerful. He looked away and responded quietly,
"Nothing babe!! Just thinking about my human life..." Angel smiled but Alastor obviously didn't by it,
"Angel tell me what wrong!!" He looked into Angels eyes and Angel attempted to speak. Nothing came out, he collapse into Alastor's arms and started sobbing, he couldn't help himself.

Alastor held Angel and took him downstairs and made him a bacon and egg sandwich, Angels favourite. Angel quietly ate and Alastor watched him nervously. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed is as he had nothing to say. Angel looked up at Al and smiled reassuringly, Al saw right through it,
"Need somethin' babe?" Angel cocked his head as Alastor went around the table and sat beside him,
"Angel... You are not okay! Your nightmares have been getting worse, what were you doing up this early, why did you look so distraught?!" Angel looked away but Alastor put one hand on Angels, and the other he held Angels chin and pulled his head to face him.

Angel suddenly got a flashback, Valentino would always do that when he was made, pull his head towards him, he saw Valentino grinning, face to face with Angel, he pushed Alastor of him and started breathing heavily. Angel fell onto the floor and was pushing himself away, tears streaming down his eyes.

Alastor eyes widened, had he done something to Angel, he would never forgive himself if he harmed Angel. Alastor approached Angel and Angel flinched as Alastor held his hand and pulled him up. Angel was shaking and Alastor hugged him,
"Please tell me...." Alastor pleaded and Angel sighed, he gave in,
"He knows, Val h-he said he would- he would come for me..." He sobbed into Alastor's shoulder.

Alastor's eyes widened, not him. Anything but him, he could feel the rage bubbling up inside of him. When he got a hold of Valentino he would tear him apart limb from limb. Right now he just had to calm Angel down. He kept reassuring Angel that he was fine, that he would protect him. Never leave his side. Angel kept crying until the others came down, they saw Angel and rushed to his aid,
"What happened!!" Charlie shouted. Vaggie was going to make a joke until she heard Alastor's response,
"Valentino knows about Angel, we have to keep a close eyes on him from now on. Alastor didn't smile, he had no emotion on his face, yet they could feel the rage radiating off of him.

Angel eventually stopped crying, they took him to his room, where he fell asleep quite quickly. Meanwhile the others where going to figure out what they were going to do. Alastor explained everything starting from when he saw Angel pacing in the hallway (not mentioning that he was sleeping by his side of course.) To when he tried confronting him and Angels outburst. To Alastor it seemed like something flashed through his eyes when Angel pushed Alastor away.

Everyone sat in the lobby silently, Husk wasn't drinking, Nifty wasn't cleaning. Not a single smile was portrayed on any of there faces, even Alastor's. They said something from time to time, usually about Angel. They eventually had to get up and do some work, but there was no joy in the air that day. Residents came in and out of the hotel, Charlie helped them to there rooms and put an a happy dameener the best way she could. But it wasn't working, she was completely torn, so we're the others.

No one compared to Alastor though, he was crestfallen, he put a smile on though, only Husk saw through it though, he knew something was up between the two. He actually accepted it, something he would never admit of course, but as he watched Alastor do some paperwork he knew it was killing him not to be by Angels bed, making sure he was okay. They were all panicked, they all agreed atleast one of them would have to keep an eye on Angel they knew of Valentino's power. They couldn't let anything happen to Angel, not on there watch.