Let's get this party started!

( I really like this chapter as it is something I wrote a very long time ago in a notebook that I just thought would be perfect for this story, so here it is. Btw this art is not mine but it is really nice, sadly I couldn't find the owner, anyways, enjoy! )

Alastor looked at himself in the mirror, he adjusted his bowtie nervously a couple of times, nervously. He was wearing a dark crimson suit, it was almost black if you didn't look properly. He had his hair tied up with a golden hair tie, I little skull visible on it. He had golden buttons running down his blazer, glimmering in the daylight. His tail was poking out as he wasn't wearing his usual longer coat, he didn't mind though. He had  slightly lighter greyish red trousers, his shoes wear black and shining, he had just cleaned them for the tenth time!

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door, he quickly rushed over to open it, it was Charlie, she had a beautiful light red dress covered in glitter, she wore dark black gloves that went up to her elbows. Her boots matched her gloves and had golden cuffs which clinked together when she would run. She was very beautiful and other than her eyeliner her makeup was unchanged.

"Hello Al! Wow you look really nice! Are you two ready?" Charlie asked, looking for Angel, who was still in the bathroom doing who knows what. Alastor just nodded,
"Charlie darling you look simply stunning! Yes we'll be down in just a moment!" He smiled at Charlie, she just nodded, returning the smile.
"Whenever your ready, the portals already open, just enter through and we'll all be there, it's a really nice place in the wrath wring, Angel will love it!" She said winking, Alastor nodded knowingly,
"Okay, thank you darling, now go enjoy the party!" He said in a cheerful tone, she smiled once more and left the room, Alastor closed the door gently behind her, making a small click.

Alastor waited for another couple of minutes before sighing,
"Angel I swear to god, what could you possibly be doing in there that take two hours?" He said, walking over to the door and knocking on it, asking to be let in.
"Oh don't be impatient! Ya know me babe! It takes alot to achieve all o' this!" Angel said, his voice muffled by the door. Alastor chuckled softly, this is the demon he was in love with,
"Okay, but I swear my darling if your not out in five minutes I will barge in there, avons-nous un accord?" He said, grinning. Angel laughed from the other side,
"Don't use your french on me! Yes we have a deal, mon cher~" Alastor's eyes went wide at the sudden french, he chuckled softly and blushed, had he been learning French for him?

Alastor waited on the bed, he held a really beautiful red rose, which he stared at and thought of Angel, roses always made him think of Angel, especially the white ones. He awaited Angel, he had no idea what Angel was doing, but he knew he would go all out for this, he was already the most beautiful demon in hell, how could he become even more beautiful?

Alastor checked his watch,
"Angel the others are wai-" He turned around and saw Angel standing at the door, he was... Breathtaking.

He was in a black dress which sparkled, less then Charlie's as he didn't really love being covered in glitter. He wore a matching bow with a pink rose in the middle of it, roses were his signature since, well, Alastor. He wore black gloves on his upper set of arms and his normal pink ones on his lower set, he wore similar black boots which were attached onto him using rose buttons, the bitten of the boots also faded into a dark pink colour. He had eyeliner on and lipstick, a small amount of blush aswell, he never really  overdid it with his makeup anymore.

Alastor stood mouth open at the sight, he was simply, stunning,
"My my Radio babe~ I knew you were hot but damn, your smoking~" Angel said with a chuckle, approaching him. Alastor snapped out of his trance, shaking his head and adjusting his bowtie again,
"S-same to you darling... You look magnificent..." Alastor said, he was blushing heavily, Angel noticed this and chuckled softly.