Out

"Be careful Angel! Why can't you just stay in your wheelchair!" Charlie shouted holding Angel up as he almost fell again. Angel stuck his tongue out and finally made it to the car,
"Because I don't need it, and these crutches are fun!" He laughed. Charlie sighed but couldn't help but giggle at how silly he was after all of this.

Molly helped him into the car and Arackness was inside smiling. Vaggie was at the wheel and Charlie by her side. They were in a large limo decorate with, of course, apples. Alastor, Husk and Nifty remained in the back where no one could hear them. The three friends talked and laughed just like old times before any of this chaos happened. Alastor seemed happier than he had been in quite a while seeing Angel out of the hospital finally.

"So when are you going to propose!" Nifty said smiling wide. Husk tried to shut up the small demon but it was to late, Alastor snapped his neck at Husk,
"Well I had no clue you knew about that little secret, who did you tell?" Alastor panicked as he didn't want anyone to know of his plans to marry Angel. Husk put a hand to his own back and tried to look for words,
"Well, Charlie opened it and everyone saw. We didn't tell Angel obviously. But I don't know why you're so mad Al, the others are actually really happy for you." Alastor stopped at these words, didn't love make you weak? The radio static stopped and he looked at his two close friends,
"Are you sure, this isn't some sort of trick? Because I swear-" Alastor began.

Husk and Nifty cut him off,
"No! We all just want you two to be happy." Alastor laughed softly at his friends response. He smiled softly at the two and thanked them. They all continued to laugh and Alastor finally felt that he belonged somewhere. Somewhere where people cared about him. Somewhere he was loved.

They arrived at the hotel after some time and everyone got out of the car. Alastor saw Angel and immediately went over to greet him. Angel laugh and slowly made his way to the hotel, Alastor noticed how hard it was for Angel to walk so he quickly picked him up in his arms, he was surprisingly light. Angel blushed hard as Alastor chivalrously carried him.
"Al- I can walk y'know!" Angel stuttered, trying to get down. Alastor held Angel tighter making him blush more,
"I know, but you're so adorable when you are flustered." Alastor chuckled and bopped Angels nose. Molly just happened to walk past at the adorable sight. She looked at the frozen Angel and whispered into his ear,
"He's a keeper." Molly laughed and Angel couldn't help himself and started giggling.
"I know right?" He replied and giggled with his twin.

Alastor looked at the two suspiciously. He was annoyed as he didn't know what they said and he could tell by the look on Angels eyes that he wasn't gonna tell him. Alastor rolled his eyes and Angel stuck his tongue out at him. The two laughed and kissed, they both blushed and realised they were in the hotel. They joined their friend in the lobby living room and turned on the TV. Charlie and Molly didn't stay there long and went to 'run errands' somewhere, they were both giggling like crazy but no one seemed to notice. Angel suddenly stopped his though when he heard a very familiar theme song play on the TV, Alastor had put his favourite show on. He moved closer to Alastor and watched the TV in excitement.

He ignored everything around him which worked very well for the staffs plan. One by one staff slipped out of the lobby and went to join in on the plan. Finally Alastor left and Angel was a little sad as he had been cuddling Alastor for a while. Alastor said he was going up to feed fat nuggets and Angel didn't question it. Angel continued watching the show until the episode finally ended and he realised he watched four episodes and it had been an hour since Alastor had left.

Angel got up and steadied himself on his crutches. He gulped as he saw the large staircase that lay before him, that's where everyone went. He took a deep breath and started making his way up the stairs. He grunted and after a bit of struggling he made it up. He couldn't see anyone and the hotel was quiet besides the other residents doing their own thing. He asked around but no one knew where his friends were. He went over to where his new room was, he and Alastor now slept in the same room and his old room was owned by someone else.