o n e

It was the beginning of my 4th year at hogwarts. I love it there. It was like my home away from home. I also loved it because my best friend.

The one and only Mattheo Riddle.

We met in 1st year and have been besties since then. He'd do anything for me, i'd do anything for him. It was like a movie. But there was one tiny, tiny little problem... I loved him.

When i boarded the red glistening train to my home away from home, I looked for an empty compartment. As i was looking, i see Mattheo in the corner of my eye. He looked depressed and I opened the door and sat down next to him.

I put my bag away and rubbed his back. He wrapped his arms around me and cried. Mattheo had a bad past. His mother had abandoned him at a young age and his father died when he was 12. So second year was hard for him.

"Mattheo, what's wrong?" I ask running my fingers through his hair.

"My foster family is giving me up, I don't wanna leave!!" He shouts

I pick up his head so that he's looking at me. "Mattheo, how many times do I have to tell you. My parents are willing to bring you into our home. Just say the word."

"But I don't want to be a burden to your happy little family" he says, tears streaming down his face.

"Puh-lease my mom is like in love with you or something. Shes always asking me 'how's Mattheo doing, when's Mattheo going to come over, you should invite Mattheo.' I think she really likes you Mattheo. You should date my mom." I say trying to make him smile

"I would but that would make you my stepdaughter." He says wiping his tears.

"Yeah, ya know. Scratch the idea of dating my mom" I chuckle

"I love you y/n. Thank you for cheering me up."

"It's my job." I say dusting off my shoulders.

"Well if it's your job, I should be paying you."

"PLEASE PAY ME IN CANDY, PLEASE!!!"

"I have a better idea." He says smirking at me. "TICKLE WAR"

He jumps on top of me and starts tickilng me. I laugh really hard. I try to say stop but it just comes out as laughter.

"HEY! Lovebirds, get off each other will you?" I hear a familiar voice question.

I somehow slip from Mattheos grip and hug the familiar voice.

The familiar voice was the ominous Draco Malfoy. He'd been my best friend since the beginning of time. We met when we where both 5 years old and has been there for me since.

Mattheo didn't approve me and dracos relationship. He said we were "too close to be just friends." But I'm closer with Mattheo then I am with draco.

"Whoa, I missed you too y/n" he says trying to keep himself because I almost knocked him over hugging him.

"Sit down, I have to talk to you!!" I say sitting back down next to Mattheo. He rolled his eyes at me and gave me a look that said 'why did you have to tell him to sit down?' I knew that Mattheo didn't like Draco. He was very open about it. He was so open that even Draco knew he didn't like him. But Draco didnt care, he was still trying to show Mattheo that he was a decent person. Mattheo also claimed that Draco was madly in love with me. And whenever I questioned Draco about it, he denied and I wasn't going to pry. I believed him.

"So how have you been Mattheo?" Draco asked, knowing he wasn't going to get an answer.

"Hes on his period." I loudly whispered and laughed with Draco.

"Ya know what. I've been dealing with this flirty relationship between you two for too long." Mattheo chimes in and says.

"What do you mean Ma-" before I can finish my sentence, Mattheo crashes his soft lips onto mine.

He's a really good kisser i think to myself before pulling away.

"What the actual fuck Mattheo?"

"What, are you not gonna kiss me back because your little, pathetic, boyfriend is here. Because we all know, you fancy me y/n"

"One, hes not my boyfriend and two, who said I fancy you?"

"You and me would be a perfect couple y/n, come on. Kiss me"

Did I mention that Mattheo likes to pretend that he's in love with me when dracos around so that Draco doesn't come after me? No? Well now you know.

"Leave her alone Riddle, she obviously doesn't want you." Draco explains.

I get mad at Mattheo for kissing me and I cross my arms.

"Oh baby, you look adorable when your mad." Mattheo says.

"Oh piss off Mattheo" Draco snaps

"She can speak for herself, blonde ferret."

"IT WAS ONE FUCKING TIME!!"

"Yeah one time that no one will forget" I look at him.

"Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me. He can't help you." Mattheo says.

"Oh and you can?"

"I just love you babe." He smiles

"Whatever. But I love you too"

And with that we arrive at hogwarts.

880 words