t h i r t y - f o u r

the last few days have been boring as hell. ever since mattheo stole my bag out of my room, ive been avoiding him. he's so- ughhh. he makes me irritated. we've made eye contact like twice in 4 days. usually we see each other everywhere. but like i said, im avoiding him.

me and theo have been talking and studying together a lot recently. he's really nice, and funny. not like that though. he tried to kiss me, but i made it clear i just wanted to keep it as friends for now. and he completely understood and dropped it. he's a real one for that.

me and theo were laughing in the library while studying together when blaise comes up, "heyyy you two, there is a party tonight, slytherin common room, 8pm, be there, and dress sexy" he says giving us finger guns.

i raise my hand to my eyebrow, "sir, yes sir" i salute. he rolls his eyes and walks away.

"are you going to go?" theo asks me.

"i don't know yet. i don't even know what id wear" i say without looking up from my paper.

he looks at his watch, "it's still only 4:30, we could go to diagon alley and look for you something to wear, he did say dress sexy you know. plus this would be a great opportunity for you to buy something you like" he explains.

"you're right. fuck it, let's do this." i put all my things back in my bag and we start our way to diagon alley.

we make it there and start looking for dress shops. since it was only a few weeks until the yule ball, there were dresses around every corner.

i grabbed theos hand and dragged him into the first one i seen.

°•°•°•°•°•°

two whole hours, and five shops later. i think i found the perfect dress. i wanted to find something sexy, but also something that i would wear more than once, to get my moneys worth.

it was an emerald green dress, mid-thigh length, spaghetti straps that cross in the back and tied, with silver glitter covering the entirety of the dress, and it was super skin tight. (use ur imagination babes.)

it was around 6:30 when we walked out of the shop with dress in hand. we walked our way back to the castle, so we could get ready for the party.

theo went off somewhere with mattheo, and i ran up to my dorm. i turned on some music to listen to while i got ready. it was about 7, so i had some time. i could be a little late if i needed to.

"im gonna go get ready with one of my other friends, see you there pretty lady" blaise says walking out

"thank you!" i yell so he hears through the door.

im dancing and singing while straightening my hair, (imagine whatever song you want on, it doesn't matter), i looked at my phone, it read "7:36"

"good time y/n" i said to myself. i finish the last piece of my hair and start on my makeup.

i was doing a simple smoky eye with a sliver cut crease. it was easy and looked hella badass with my outfit.

after i was done with my makeup, it was 7:54, so i needed to get dressed and get there.

i grabbed my dress from where it was hanging, slipped it on, and grabbed my black strappy heels. sprayed on my favorite perfume, put on my favorite earrings and was out the door. it was a little bit after 8, but i don't think anyone would notice.

i slowly make my way down the hallway to the stairs, i could hear the music from here. i look down at my feet watching my step as i walk down the stairs. fred and george were at the bottom with fire whiskey in their hands. i wanted to have fun tonight.