t h i r t y - t h r e e

"oh you're really fucking in for it now" mattheo threatens.

"oh yeah? and what are YOU gonna do about it?" enzo says, crossing his arms, and rolling his eyes.

and in the blink of an eye, mattheo is on top of enzo choking him. enzos face is turning purple, and he's almost out. mattheo let's go to torture him. enzo is gasping for air, when mattheo punches him right in the nose. now he's gasping for air and has a bloody, gushing nose.

"how could you hurt y/n!?" mattheo shouts going in for another punch. this time a right hook to his jaw.

the boy whispers to me, "he did" and shrugs.

i roll my eyes at him, in a sarcastic way, "such a hypocrite, right?"

the boy laughs. my attention goes back to mattheo and enzo. i planned on stopping it, but when he went too far. and at this point, i just think he's being protective.

enzo stops moving, there's cuts on his cheeks and jaw line, his nose still gushing blood, and face still a small hue of purple-ish blue color. mattheo stands up and spits on him. before he walked away from him, mattheo kicked him in his ribs a few times before shoving him back in his dorm and closing the door.

i take my necklace off, and hang it on his doorknob. just in case he wanted to give it to daphne one day.

mattheo is wiping the blood off his knuckles on his pants. the other boy is standing next to me as we walk behind mattheo.

"i never got your name" i hint just trying to be nice. mattheo looks back and gives me a look. i notice and give him a confused look.

"theodore nott, but my friends call me theo." he explains.

"nice to meet you theodore" i smile.

"i said my friends call me theo."

"i heard you, but we just met. one day ill call you theo, just keep dreaming sweet thing." i pat his shoulder. i notice mattheo chuckle in front of us.

"something funny?" theodore asks

"good ol' feisty y/n" he says.

i roll my eyes and we continue our way out of the ravenclaw common room.

"its almost dinner, so i think im gonna head back to my dorm." i say, walking in the opposite direction.

"okay, see you at dinner" theodore says waving goodbye. mattheo didn't say anything.

i make my way to the slytherin common room and up to my dorm. i drop my bag, and flop down on my bed. dinner started at 6, and it was 4:30, i decided id take a little nap. i set my alarm for 5:30, an hour of sleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°

i wake up an hour later to my alarm blaring. i must've slept through it because it was 6:43 when i woke up. i quickly change out of my robes, brush my hair, make sure i look decent, take my contacts out, and throw on my glasses before grabbing my phone and leaving.

i run down the stairs, out the door, and towards the great hall. it's around 7 by now, and dinner usually ends around 8, so i had time.

i open the door to the great hall, no one noticed me, or even turned to look at me. i sit down next to blaise at the table and get a plate of food.

"i seen you passsssssed out, and you looked worn, so i didn't bother waking you y/n" blaise laughs.

"yeah, i was super tired, it was nice though. glad i made it, im super hungry too" i say taking a bite. as im looking in the direction of blaise, i see theodore and mattheo out of the corner of my eye. theodore notices and waves at me. i wave back, and playfully blow a kiss. he catches it and puts it in his pocket.