t w e n t y - o n e

TW:FIGHTING AND ABUSE IN A WAY AND SORTA SMUT BUT NOT REALLY <3

***time skip 2 months***

Y/ns pov..

It's had been two months since, well you know. I'd stay in my room everyday the whole two months. Not leaving to do or play anything. I think I only showered 3 times, and ate 1 meal a day. If I felt like it.

Dumbledore said I was able to not attend classes as long as I needed. I would take that into advantage. I wanted to attend classes. Trust me but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

As for Mattheo, I forced him to attend classes. I know he wanted to be with me, he explained it everyday that he wanted nothing more than to stay here with me in bed. But I couldn't allow him to. I couldn't allow him to be like me.

I have to admit it.

I was unhealthy and unhappy.

Then came October 23rd. My birthday only being eight days away, I needed to get myself back together and celebrate my "sweet" sixteen.

My eyes fly open and I glance over at my clock. The time read 3:39 am.

I take in a deep breath and turn to my side. Not realizing Theo was sleeping next to me, I jump a little. I exhale and close my eyes. I very quickly fall back asleep.

beep... beep... beep... beep... bee-

I forgot I set my alarm to 8:00. I groan and hit dismiss. I rub my eyes and blink a few times.

"It's only eight more days until you turn 16 my love." Theo says, in attempts to cheer me up in some way.

"One year closer to death." I grin at him.

"Oh, don't think of it like that" He chuckles, fixing his belt for classes.

"Ugh, whatever." I roll out of bed and stumble into the bathroom.

Theo walks in and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, as we both look into the mirror at each other.

He pulls away, "I love you Y/n, but you need a shower. I'll see you later?"

I nod in response, he pecks me on the lips, and wipes his walking away, "and will you brush your teeth too yellow?"

I hum in response and he leaves. I take a deep breath and grab my phone. I shuffle my music and get in the shower.

Letting the hot water hit and fall down my back and felt... almost.. relived? I don't know. I just felt, safe in the shower for some reason. I felt the need to sit down on the shower floor. So I did. I sat so the water hit my back and I was facing away from the shower head.

I close my eyes and all my mind can focus on is Dracos stupid face. How much I hated him. How much I wanted to kick him square in the face. To be honest. What's stopping me?

While on the thought of Draco, I hear a loud bang come from the bedroom. I slightly jump and stand up in alert. Stepping out of the bath, there's another bang. Now I'm intrigued..

I slowly grab a towel, trying not to make noise and I pull the door open just enough to see the room.

Fuck Riddle, and his slutty girlfriend.

Spray - painted on the wall above Theos bed, Draco is no where to be seen. But I didn't hear the door open or close again after he came in?

I try to open the bathroom door more, to try to find Draco.

"Fuck" I whisper under my breath.

The door had made a loud creak. I knew I was dead.

Hearing footsteps coming towards the door, I slam it shut and locked it.