t w e n t y - s e v e n

"i love you y/n" im in a dream. "I'll never let anyone hurt you" just a dream. in my dream was mattheo, god how i loved him with my whole, aching heart.

i hear birds chirping so i know it's morning. i really dont want to get up. i want to stay here, in bed. this warm, soft bed with a hand around me. enzos warm hand, his body is like a heater. he's so warm i think so myself.

i lay there for i don't know how long, just thinking about life. and how shitty it's going. but hopefully it gets better. im praying that it does.

i got bored after a while and decide to get up. i walk myself to the bathroom and look at how rough i look from last night. makeup smeared across my face, hair a literal rats nest, clothes on, but backward and inside out, sideways even.

we definitely had fun.

i brush my teeth and attempt to brush out the rats nest of a head of hair i got going on right now. i make myself look presentable and i get dressed. surprisingly, enzo is still dead asleep.

"enzoooo, are you dead?" i question while looking for clothes.

"no" He chuckled

"great, well since you're not dead, get up and get ready, we have classes."

"actually, i am dead" He playfully sticks out his tongue.

i shake my head and continue getting ready.

i walk out of enzos dorm to and down to the ravenclaw common room. i flop down on one of the unoccupied couches and close my eyes, reminiscing in my thoughts about last night while waiting for enzo to make his way down here.

indistinct chattering all around the room and all i could focus on was how enzo felt against me, feeling me everywhere. it felt good, super good.

"ready to go, babe?" enzo asks throwing his bag over his shoulder.

im too focused in my thoughts that i don't even hear him.

"babe... babe.. babe? helloooo, y/n!" He shouts finally.

i jump a little and fling my eyes open to his beautiful face. i lie, "sorry, i must've dozed off, i uh fell asleep there for a second" knowing damn well i was thinking about his dick.

"well, we must be going to classes then? correct?"

"yes, uh yes, let's go"

we make our way to the door and to our classes. i realized shortly after we walk out of the common room, that this skirt im wearing is extremely short. like, blaise slapping my ass at the beginning of the year, short. i roll my eyes to myself and tell myself 'ill change later, whatever'

i think enzo noticed too. i really have a bad reputation for wearing short ass skirts don't i? he holds my hand and holds me close to him, suspiciously close. like in a protective way almost. i look around as we're walking to find out why he's holding me so close, draco.

he was ahead of us, on the opposite side walking, he looks me up and down and bites his lip. he looks back up at my face and mouths "damn y/n, looking fine"

i feel my face give a disgusted look out of habit at him, and he scoffs walking past me and enzo.

"he's not wrong babe" enzo bends down to whisper

"yes he is, i could barely get a brush through my hair this morning, what makes you think i look good?" i respond with a shrug of my shoulders.

"you always look fine as hell my love, no changing my mind"

i continue walking with my jaw dropped slightly. enzo must have noticed because he chuckled and looked down at me.

after our first 3 classes, enzo and i meet up in the great hall, for lunch, which was very much needed. i was sooo hungry, for a reason i couldn't quite put my finger on.

we sit at the slytherin table today, across from blaise and a few of his other friends. his friends were nice, at least to me. especially since their "king" hurt me pretty bad.

i plie my plate with food, and when i say pile, i mean PILE my plate. i have no clue why i was so hungry.

me and enzo have a conversation, just like any other day, (which usually turns into a screaming match because we can't control our anger. it typically turns into a debate), today's topic was silver or gold jewelry. i was silver of course.

"silver is better because it compliments the person's hair and eye color better, and it's just better" i snap at enzo

"well gold is better because it looks better for people who have darker hair like me, and darker eyes like me" he points to himself. God, that dark hair and those dark eyes. fuck i loved them. snap back y/n, you got this.

"well gold is just like another form of yellow-" oh my, i haven't even thought of the word yellow in a while, i stop my sentence with my mouth open like i was about to continue, but something was keeping me from saying my part. i take a bite of food to sort of play it off, take a deep breath and continue my sentence, "sorry, but gold is just another form of yellow, and yellow clashes with everything BUT yellow. and who the hell in their right mind is wearing yellow on a day to day basis?" as soon as those words slip from my lips, i realize there is students from hufflepuff sitting behind me and next to blaise.

i awkwardly smile and chuckle, "sorry guys, you always look amazing, it's just for the debate i promise" i smile nervously again at them. enzo laughs at me.

i playfully hit his arm, "don't laugh at me" i roll my eyes.

i grab more food and get another pile of food. i think i needed to make up for the lack of food i was eating in the past couple weeks. i needed to be a healthy weight again. i was only like 130 pounds as of right now, and only being 5'6, that's not a very good weight to be.

"jeez fatty, got enough food there on your plate, want me to get another one for you? here, you can have my sloppy seconds" from behind me those words are taunted, and then comes gross left over food from the plate the person was holding in their hand all over my head, ruining my hair and my outfit. "sloppy seconds on your head, just like i got your sloppy seconds in bed"

i stand up and turn around to see astoria looking more proud than ever. i wipe the food off my eyes so i could see better. "so you think because you can rhyme, you're the new bad bitch? astoria, i was his first love, and i will forever be that girl. if anything, you're the sloppy seconds to draco. riddle got malfoys sloppy seconds, and i got what? who," i say cupping my hand around my hear as if i listening for something, "That's right, i got nothing, because you're just a bitch, and a slut, who probably doesnt even wear a condom," and i notice mattheo watching from afar, proud of what im saying, i could tell by his face, "and even if you did wear one, im surprised it was even big enough to fit in one" i hold up my hand measuring about an inch with my fingers, (if that didn't make sense, something like this 🤏🏻)

i laugh at my joke, and so do others. i feel good, and confident. i see mattheos face out of the corner of my eye go mad, but also cowardly.

i grab my bag and i walk out, nothing or no one was going to stop my stride i had going.

1335 words