t h i r t y - t w o

i feel eyes on me, basically peering into my soul. it wasn't cooper, and enzo was too focused on his work. i look around the room slowly to see who was looking to quickly be met with the deep dark brown eyes i once fell in love with.

as soon as we make eye contact he looks down at his paper and pretends he wasn't looking and like he was doing his work. i give a confused look to him even if he wasn't looking at me and continue my assignment. after class, cooper splits off to go somewhere else, and it's just me and enzo walking down the corridor together.

"so guess who i saw hard-core staring at me today in class" i tell enzo

"uh i don't know, why dont you tell me?" he responds.

"mattheo, can you believe it? we have no contact with each other anymore, why is he still obsessed." i say that very carefully knowing me and him have talked a few times in the past week.

"hm, that is weird. but if i were him, I'd stare to" he says looking at me

"oh stop it" i playfully push him

he chuckles, "just stating the truth babe"

"so i have a question.." i hesitate

"what's up?"

"are we like a thing, like officially, like boyfriend girlfriend type thing, or are we just friends with ben-"

he cuts me off, "no no no no no no, you're mine. you're my girlfriend, only mine. and if anyone tries to tell me different its not going to be pretty y/n, trust me." He says in a possessive way.

"sir yes sir!" i salute and he laughs.

"this is why i like you" he smiles.

'i like you'

i get a funny feeling in my stomach. i love him, but he only likes me.

"enzo, i can't be your girlfriend. im sorry, i just don't think im ready for that yet." i say without thinking. what is wrong with you y/n?

his smile fades away and the color on his face goes with it, "what are you talking about?"

"you know what i mean. i can't be in a relationship right now. im so so sorry." i slowly close my eyes and look down.

"wow, okay, that's funny" he sticks his tounge in his cheek, "have fucking fun without me bitch, i never even cared about your ugly ass anyways." he flips me off and walks the opposite way of me.

i lick my lips and sigh. well, there that goes. i feel my face get hot and my eyes start to swell with tears. i take a deep breath and walk into an empty classroom. i close the door behind me and almost instantly drop my bag on the floor and i break down. i sit down with my back to a wall and put my face in my knees.

i just ruined, everything. everything i had going for me, is now ruined.

enzo pov.

y/n just told me she doesn't want to be my girlfriend. after every fucking thing ive done for that girl. i love her so much, ever since i laid eyes on her. it's always been HER. why can't i do anything right. im not even mad. im just numb. i need something to take my mind off of it. i walk into the library and find the first girl i see, daphne greengrass. perfect.

i sit down at the empty chair next to her, "well hey there pretty lady, wanna get outta here?" i wink and smile.

she blushes and nods. she packs up her books and i grab her hand to lead her to my dorm.

once we get there we makeout for a couple hours, it was amazing, i just needed to get y/n off my mind. she's such a bitch. i hate her as of now. i can't wait to see her face when she hears about this.