e i g h t e e n

TW : RAPE/SEXUAL ASSULT***

I hear a knock at the door. I smile at myself in the mirror and open the door.

Draco Malfoy.

He's looking handsome as ever. "Wow. You really know how to dress to impress" I say grinning.

"You're not too bad yourself."

I look down at my feet trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Come on darling." He says taking my hand and leading me out the door. I shut the door and walk away with Malfoy.

As we are walking down the stairs, we pass Mattheo. I smile to myself and we make eye contact.

"do anything to her, your dead. Got it Malfoy?" Mattheo says, intimidatingly standing his ground in front of us. He smiles innocently.

"I understand Riddle." He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand.

I can see Mattheos blood start to boil. The veins are popping out of his forehead.

He grabs my neck and pulls me close to him. He hugs me and kisses my neck, then my lips, then my jawline before saying "I love you yellow." And booping my nose.

"I love you more baby." I say smirking, playing along.

A very bothered Draco looks down at his watch "we should get going Y/n"

"okay" I say innocently. I give Mattheo one last, sloppy, wet kiss and continue walking with Draco.

"damn. you're ass is fat" Mattheo says under his breath, but I still manage to hear him.

"thanks babe" I say winking and laughing.

*•*•*•*

"So where are we headed to Dray?"

"Black lake. It's a picnic date!"

I gasp "how fun!!" I smile and grab his hand. Maybe this isn't that bad after all.

We make our way to the black lake and I spot a tree that's lit with fariy lights and a blanket underneath with a basket and champagne.

"Draco, this looks beautiful" I say in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you darling." He says looking at me.

"Oh stop" I look at him and look into his ocean eyes. I never realized how beautiful they are. They twinkle with the light just hitting them perfectly.

I smile and start walking down to the tree. We sit down and Draco pops the champagne. He pours himself and I a glass.

I look out onto the lake and take in its embrace.

**Dracos pov**

I pop the champagne and pour two glasses, one for me and one for y/n. I want to get into to y/ns pants. Badly. I was talking with Blaise earlier about it and he gave me these pills that will knock her out, so I can do her. I don't care if she's conscious or not. I want her. I need her.

She looks towards the lake, here's my chance to drop the pill in her drink. I drop it in and offer her the drink.

"Wanna drink Y/n?" I ask smirking.

"Of course I do"

"Cheers" we clink glasses and drink.

I can't wait.

**y/ns pov**

"Cheers" we say together and drink.

We began talking and laughing. Like there's no one else in the world. Just us two.