t w e l v e

Me and Draco were walking together to find Cedric to go for breakfast. We enter the library and look around for my yellow boy.

We spotted him alright.

We spotted him locked tongues with Cho Chang.

Draco must have seen him also because he put his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes well up with tears. "Draco, everyone cheats on me! Am I not good enough?! Why me!?!" I plead to Draco leaning my head into his chest, as in wanting a hug.

He wraps his arms around me "y/n you're perfect the way you are, they just can't see it," he lifts my head up with one finger, "you'll always be perfect to me y/n."

I smile, basically bawling my eyes out now.

Draco all the sudden gets mad and runs over to Cedric and Cho. He rips them apart and starts yelling, "DO YOU KNOW, HOW MUCH PAIN YOUVE CAUSED POOR Y/N!! SHES OVER THERE, CRYING HER EYES OUT FOR YOUR LAME STUPID ASS. AND YOURE TOO STUPID TO SEE HOW PERFECT SHE IS!!"

Cedric sits there in utter disbelief, "I guess we're done then y/n. I'm sorry."

"Don't fucking lie to her"

"I hope you die in the tournament Diggory, I hate you."

I run off, Draco right behind me. I was still weeping.

It was breakfast time, no one was in the corridors so me and Draco walked around the castle for a while, talking.

We eventually run into Mattheo, who looked worried.

He runs into me turning the corner and forces his hands around my waist, "y/n, I've been looking for you everywhere, where have you been. And why are you with Draco, by yourselves, no one in the corridors?"

"Y/n, she got cheated on." Draco blurts out.

"I know, I cheated on her- wh- why are you just bring this up now-" He realizes "oh y/n- I- I- I'm sorry." He hugs me again.

"Y/n, I'm sorry to do this to you but I gotta leave. I love you, don't forget it." He kisses me on the forehead and starts walking away. "I love you, don't forget it." I say still hanging on to Mattheo.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"We've been 'only friends' for three months now, and if I'm being honest. I hate being your friend."

"Oh," I say letting my arms drop to my sides, "I didn't know you felt that way."
I walk away, thinking he wanted nothing to do with me, that's when-

422 words