t h r e e

Me and Mattheo had our first 4 classes of the day together. He looked mad almost all day. Whenever I asked him what's wrong. He would say nothing and smile at me.

"Mattheo, please. Tell me whats wrong. You've been in a mood all day. Pleasee?" I say in the beginning of our 4th class, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. All they boys, especially Draco and Blaise, have been staring at your ass all day. I fucking hate when they do that"

"Why, you jealous?" I tease

"Oh my God, how did you know?" He says sarcastically.

"Hey, pretty lady! Wanna go out with me?" Some random guy asks me.

"Ermm... uh.." I stutter.

"So is that a yes?"

"Obviously not, jackass. Move along"

"She can speak for herself, Riddle!"

"She can?" Mattheo says standing up, towering over the boy.

"Uh- I- uhm-" before he could finish his sentence, the boy runs off and Mattheo sits back down.

"Thanks" I whisper

"Anything for you yellow." He smirks

I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher. Transfiguration is probably my favorite class that I have currently.
I notice Malfoy staring me down and get uncomfortable. Mattheo must have noticed because I felt his cold hand on my thigh. He always did that when I was uncomfortable or nervous... I thought it was really cute.

When I'm walking out of the classroom, someone smacks my ass. I turn around to see Blaise and his friends all laughing. Draco was kind of standing off to the side all awkwardly. I glance over at him and he mouths 'I'm so so sorry'.
I mouth back 'I'll handle it

"So you think you can just go around, disrespecting women now, huh Blaise?" I sneer.

He stops laughing. "I mean, look at you. You're kind of asking for it at this point."
He looks me up and down.

"You are foul" I say and turn around to walk away.

"I bet your foul in bed" he laughs with his friends.

My vision blurs as my eyes full up with tears. Then I hear groaning and yelling. I turn back around and Mattheo is on top of Blaise, beating the shit out of him.
He stands up.

"I can be foul too pal." He makes sure Blaise is watching and kisses me. "Believe me, she more foul in bed than you think." He winks and walks off.
"And y/n," he says. I turn around to face him, "our dorm, 10 minutes?"

"I don't know, you weren't that good last time..."

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes Mattheo." I chuckle.

"Cool" he says turn around and walking away.

"You fuck that fool!!?!" Draco asks with a strict tone.

I turn around and Dracos only inches away from my face. I feel his breath on my lips. "Why does it matter, I thought you didn't like me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to meet someone."

I rush off to my dorm to see if Mattheo is actually going to meet me there. He was there alright.

"I got stopped by McGonagall on my way here, she said me and you both have detention all week. But theres no teacher to watch us, so we have to come straight to our dorm after classes. And she will bring us food for dinner."

"Yay, that means we can do it everyday all week!" I say sarcastically.

"Omg, I can't wait!!"

"You should have seen dracos face, he was all like 'you fuck that fool' and got really close to me. I was like 'why does it matter, I thought you didn't like me?' And he got mad and stormed off. It was really funny"

"Dang, how was Blaise after I left, oh wait- I don't care" he says smiling "it wasn't right at all what he said and did. He deserved what he got. No one can talk to you like that, if they do, you come straight to me okay?"

"Okay, Mattheo." I smile

"Well, we can't go anywhere sooo what do you want to do? Besides each other."

"Oh come on, we both know you've wanted to do me since we first met."

"I mean say less-"

I throw a pillow at him. "You're such a dork. But I mean, who could resist me?" I say flipping my hair.

"Gee, I don't know. I mean definitely not me, because just look at you."

"You're too much. Ouu can we watch a movie pleaseeeee??"

"Yeah I guess"

We both agree on a movie and lay down together. I feel my eyelids get heavy and they close. Mattheo notices that I fell asleep, he kisses my forehead, and tries to get up.

"Nooo, come back.." I say in my sleepy voice

"You sure y/n?"

I nod and do the grabby hands thing and he cuddles me. He hates cuddling, but he has a soft spot for me... he falls asleep holding me in his arms tightly.

834 words