f o u r t e e n

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in a while, I will try to get this story up and running again!!!

After the crazy night me and Mattheo had, I open my eyes slowly to see his defined face staring back at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He says quietly.

I smile "Good morning lovely"

"Lovely?"

"Yeah.. I kinda like it.. you don't, do you?"

"Of course I like it, if it's coming out of your mouth."

"That's what she said," I whisper and giggle.

He chuckles, "you think your funny, don't you?"

"Um of course I think I'm funny." I say flipping my hair over my shoulder.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck and sigh.

"You alright love?" Mattheo asks.

"Just perfect."

"That's perfect."

"We need to get up and get to our classes. But everyone thinks we hate each other..."

"Pretend."

"Huh?"

"Pretend that we hate each other, you know. It can't be that hard can it?"

"I suppose not." I slowly unwrap myself from his arms and stand up.

I walk over to my closet and pick out my clothes for the day. I picked out a dark green/emerald sweater and a black skirt and a tie. Nothing too complicated but still cute.

After getting dressed, me and Mattheo start heading towards the Great Hall for breakfast. We walk on opposite sides of the hallway, through all the other students, but still glancing at each other once in a while.

Once we get to the hall, we sit at the Slytherin table. I glance over at the hufflepuff table, seeing how depressing it was without Cedric there. It really took a toll on them. But I was a Slytherin, I wasn't supposed to care, but I did. I cared a lot. I may be in love with Mattheo, but I still loved Cedric as much as Mattheo.

I barley ate any food now that I was in a depressed mood, and I walked into my first class. Sitting down and pulling out my books needed for the class.

I almost fell asleep, resting my head on my hand staring at the board that Snape was writing the formulas on.

The bell rang and I collect my things and walk out. I was moping around to my next class when I swiftly got pulled into a empty classroom. Thinking it was Mattheo, I smiled to myself.

Draco.

"'Sup love, I haven't seen you around lately. What you been up to?" He asks taking a bite of a sour green apple.

My smile slowly fades and I snap back to reality "I've been okay, how have you been?"

"I've been great!! Well... I've been great."

"Whats bothering you?"

"It's nothing. How have you and Mattheo been?"

"oh- um we've- uh- we're broken up.."

"oh y/n, you must be heartbroken," he walks over and wraps his arms around my body and squeezes tightly, "I'm always here if you need to talk, do you want to talk about it now?"

I started panicking because I thought I was going to spill the secret if I talked about it, "not right now, the wound hasn't healed enough" what the fuck did I just say, it was so cheesy. Ew.

558 words