t w e n t y

TW : MENTIONS OF SCUICIDE AND SEXUAL ASSULT/ RAPE.

**y/ns pov**

Mattheo had explained to me that Draco had sexually assaulted me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing come out of his mouth.

My vision blurred, not because of tears, but the overwhelming despair that Draco, my best friend since the beginning of time, would do something so wrong.

"It's all my fault I should- should have been there faster-" He says, vulnerable.

My face goes emotionless, I rush over to sit next to him. I wanted him to know that none of it was his fault at all, "Mattheo, no. No no no. It wasn't your fault at all. There was nothing you could have done. It's okay. I'm okay."

"We should tell Dumbledore about this, or at least McConnagall." He suggests.

"You're probably right."

We stand up, I notice Mattheo is still slightly crying. I get real close to him and wipe the tear from his cheek with my thumb. He side smiles and gently plants a kiss on my forehead.

I walk out the door, him following close behind and we make our way to Dumbledores office.

Once we get to the door, hoping he's in there, mattheo says something under his breath. I thought he was whispering to me so I question, "What was that?"

"Oh nothing, I was just telling myself everything will be alright." He tries to smile but it's a painful smile.

"I promise, everything will be just fine." I say, rubbing his arm.

I knock on the door to Dumbledores office and I hear a faint 'come in'

Taking a deep breath in I swing the door open and walk in with locking hands with Mattheos hand. We walk over to where Dumbledore was sitting and sat down next to him.

"You've come to see me for a reason Y/n. What was the reason?" Dumbledore mumbles.

"I- uh I-" I stammer. I glance over at Mattheo who was giving the 'want me to say it' look. I nodded in response and Mattheo began to talk.

He explains to Dumbledore what had happened that night. He talked slowly making sure he didn't miss any detail of the night.

I sit there next to him and silently sob.
My mind was running with thoughts. I didn't know what to think to be honest.

Mattheo had finished talking and we sat in silence for a moment.

"Wow" is all I hear from Dumbledore.

I pick my head up and look at him with red puffy eyes and running mascara.

"We will discuss his consequences further tomorrow. I will need to consult with the other professers, and of coruse, Malfoys mother and father. Please head back to your dorm. You are excused from all classes as long as needed. Get well soon Y/n." Dumbledore reassures.

I nod my head and begin to walk out of his office. I put my hand on the doorknob and stop. Wiping my tears away and taking a deep breath, I regain my dignity and walk out with Mattheo in my hand.

"Wanna just go back to our dorm and sleep? I know your tired." Mattheo suggests

"yea" I whisper.

He kisses my hair, "okay."

_______________________________________

A/n

SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK FOREVER

And also sorry for this chapter being a little shorter than the rest. Anywayssss

THANKS SM FOR 1K READSSS

it means the most!! 💖💖💖

573 words