f i f t e e n

"Class is about to start, I- I- I better be going" I smile a small smile and walk out of the empty classroom leaving Draco confused.

If I had stayed in that room any longer, I would have spilled the secret. And I know secrets don't make friends but it meant a lot to Mattheo and I couldn't spill.

I walk to class just to sit next to Pansy. Surprisingly, she had nothing to say. Now that I look at her, she looks sad. Depressed even. I know I shouldn't but-

"Pst, hey, Pansy." I whisper

"Hello y/n"

"Are you okay? You look a little down."

"I'm not doing too well. But it's nothing important."

"Of course it's important Pansy. You don't have to act all tough in front of me. I won't judge if you have a few bad days once in a while."

She seemed relieved that she wasn't going to be made fun of, "can I talk to you at lunch?"

"Of course you can" I say smiling and looking back at my notebook that I was writing in.

When class was over I collected my things, and walked out of the classroom.

I was peacefully walking, minding my own business when some little 1st year comes and kicks me in the stomach.

I dropped all of my things and clenched my stomach falling to the floor trying to catch my breath. All I could think was 'that little shit'

After collecting myself, I stand up and keep walking. That was so weird, what the actual fuck.

I had no idea what that was but I wasn't going to let that get in the way of me having a normal day, trying to keep the secret.

I make it back to me and Mattheos dorm, surprised to see him there, I set down my things on the desk and flop down on my bed. I sigh and close my eyes.

I slowly take my uncomfortable robes off and throw them on the floor and turn over.

"Babe?" I hear from behind me, obviously Mattheo.

"Yes my love." I say back, not moving.

"I know we're supposed to, you know, hate each other but can I come sleep with you? We can lock the door."

I flip towards him and motion him to come over.

He smirks, gets up and locks the door. "Do you think its hot in here?" He starts fanning himself with his hand.

"Yeah, it is a little hot in here I suppose."

"Maybe," he says taking off his shirt, "we take our clothes off, since you know, it's so hot in here." He says undressing to his boxers.

"ohhh, I see what your doing.." I say smirking and getting undressed.

Mattheo jumps on top of me, pressing his lips against mine. I softly moan while he slips his tounge in my mouth, as I do the same. That goes on for a moment until he stops and sits up.

"Whats wrong Theo?" I say trying to catch my breath.

He bites his lip and shakes his head.

"It's okay, your not in the mood anymore are you? That's completely okay." I say rubbing his arm.

He sets his hands on my hips, "no, that's not it, it's just.. this.. this is all mine. No one else's. MINE." He admires my body and smiles.

"Yes baby, I'm yours. And you're mine."

"Say it again, I want to hear again."

"You're. Mine. All. Mine." I say slowly.

"Can we please do it? Each other?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Ugh, you're the best." He takes off his boxers and my underwear and throws both of them on the floor.

He slips it in and begins pumping in and out. I grip the sheets and moan as loud as I could.

"Yellow, as much as I want to hear you do that as loud as you can, I don't have my wand and neither do you so we can't put t-the spell on."

"F-F-FUCK"

"I know baby, but you have to be quiet."

"Hey y/n, do you- AHH OH MY GOD!!!!"

692 words