t w e n t y - f i v e

*y/ns pov*

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the day. I throw on a black mini skirt, a Slytherin sweater, and some white converse. My converse were very dirty.

I grab my bag and phone and sprint down the stairs, almost falling a few times. I make it down to the common room and jump off onto the floor from 4 steps. I gain my balance back and regain a grip on my bag.

I open the door to the common room and walk out, into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry-" I begin to say, realizing it was Draco.

"Why the hell would you run into me, you dimwitted bitch!!!" He was pissed.

"Oh shut the hell up daddy's boy."

"What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me loud and clear. Daddy's boy." I say leaning closer to his face.

Before I knew it my ears were ringing and my vision blacked out. Once I realized what had happened, I blink a few times so I can see again.

I make out Draco laughing his ass off in front of me. There seemed to be someone behind him but it was hard to tell because I could barely see.

I stumble over to Draco, only about five feet in front of me, and knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

He falls to the ground, clutching his stomach, "That's for being a nuisance."

When he gets up after a few seconds, I sock him straight in the face. Right in the nose. Gushing blood came streaming out of his nostrils. I couldn't help myself but laugh.

He ran away and I picked up my bag and left for the Great Hall. Replaying the recent events in my head, I find myself right outside of the Great Hall. I take a deep breath and walk in.

I sit down at the Slytherin table, "it's October 28th Y/n, you know what that meeeeeansssss" Blaise taunts.

I roll my eyes at him and gather some food on my plate.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, missy. That's very rude" He snaps

"Who?"

"Yo-" He tries

"Asked" I smile.

I hear a slight chuckle from behind me. As I laugh I turn around.

Enzo, once again, towering over me.

"Good one babe," He says.

I hear silverware drop on a plate, out of nowhere.

I snap my head around back to the table, Mattheo, his fists clenched, also his jaw. Looking extremely frustrated.

"You doing alright Theo?" I question.

"I don't know, babe." Looking at me when he said the last word.

I roll my eyes at him, "what's the big deal?"

"I. Dont. Know. Babe." He emphasizes.

I realize, "oh cry about it Riddle." I could tell he was hurt. I never ever called him by his last name. It was always by his first. He sunk down into his seat with a face of despair.

I finish my food and leave the room. I'm sure enzo followed me out. I just didn't look back. I kept on walking. When I reached the potions room, I sat down, Enzo sit beside me, in the very back of the room.

"So uh," Enzo begins

"It was nothing, he's probably jealous"
I prop my feet up on the desk and lean back in my chair, crossing my arms.

"You're probably right." He sighs

"I am"

"Do you- do you think he still... likes you?" He ponders upon himself

My mind replays how he's been acting recently, nice, but content, "I have no idea," I stammer after snapping back to reality.

The rest of the class starts to join us in the room, I get the occasional nasty look or whisper here and there. It really got to me, but no one knew that.

Class begins and I don't pay attention at all. I don't really care to be honest. It wasn't going to matter in the end. Everyone dies eventually, why do we need to learn this?

The lecture was over before I knew it, walking out of the room I decide, fuck it, I'm going back to Enzos dorm and going to sleep.

I open the door to his dorm, throw my bag on the floor, take off my shoes, robes and my skirt, it was very uncomfortable to sleep in, leaving me in just my Slytherin sweater. I adjust under the covers and almost instantly fall asleep.

*a few hours later*

I hear rustling around, I figured it was just Enzo, so I went back to sleep. I feel weight dip down next to me, I open my eyes to see dark brown ones staring back at me.

Enzo.

I smile and yawn. I close my eyes once again to fall asleep. After a minute, I feel cold fingers on my thigh, close to my hip.

He rubs circles on my bare skin with his cold fingers giving me goosebumps.

Then he starts to slide up, closer to my hip, placing his thumb just under the band of my underwear.

My eyes are still closed, pretending I'm sleeping, trying to keep myself from blushing at his touch.

I swallow hard and slightly move my body as he moves closer and closer to my 😺.

"Is this alright, babe?" He continued.

A/N

HEYY so I'm really sorry this chapter is short short compared to the others but I just wanted something published so you guys don't have to wait any longer. I'll try to have something longer out soon (that's what she said) but until then, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all and thanks for all the reads and all the support!! ❣️❣️

952 words