1am

(A/N yo-yo everybody, I'm a writer but I don't do things like this so I don't have any experience writing sex scenes etc idk how I'm gonna do but leave me comments and lmk how I'm doing and also let me know what you want to see. I'm working on lots more stories specifically of Billie Eilish and male character since the space is dominated by the gxg stuff. I appreciate you reading thank you.)

(Flashback from the Future) Looking back I never really had issues with sleep until recently. I'm not sure exactly what it was but I thank whatever higher power was at work for leading me down this path.

It was 1am and I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep. I wasn't really having bad dreams or anything, I just could not get my brain to be quiet. I get out of bed get dressed grab my favorite hoodie connect my AirPods and begin shuffling my playlist. I mostly listen to more low-key songs like JuiceWrld and The Kid Laroi Leaks.

It was a beautiful night not too cold but cold enough to see your breath. I recall when  I was little I would exhale really hard and pretend I was smoking. Beautiful memories of a childhood cut short. Trying not to dwell on my troubled past I walk out my door and say goodbye to Lilith my cat. I  head through a back alley with my destination in mind being the park nearby my house. It's a gorgeous secluded spot and I rarely see people walking the trails or hanging around this late at night.

I expect to be alone as I always am, and always have been. I feel my mind begin to calm as I see the giant redwood trees that make up the forest which the aforementioned trails go through, and remember my journey of yesterday although it is the same routine and same route I almost feel excited every time.

I approach the trees. My music has been playing as loud as it can and I pay it no mind. I begin to take in my surroundings and observe areas near the park where people often congregate to make sure no one is around disturbing my peace.

I confirm that no one is my view and make my way to the entrance. I assume like always, that my walk to the park took no more than 5 minutes, While the Trail System would actually take over 2 hours to complete I tend to stick to one trail that lasts around 30-45 minutes, even though it lets out at the complete opposite end I have found it to be the most enchanting trail out of all the other ones available.

By the time I get home it should be closer to 1:50 in the morning, I would then take a warm shower and prepare some white noise to sleep to. Ignoring the sign that says "NO VISITORS AFTER 9 P.M." I start to feel a little bit different. I call it a 6th sense because I can always feel when someone is around me. Along the trail are nice little benches to sit at carved completely out of wood. I recall specifically there are 6 exact benches all equal lengths apart. As I pass the first one it's been another 5 minutes and I see no one. I chalk it up to plain paranoia and focus on relaxing. A song is over and I start to see a yellow-white haze up ahead and think to myself "what the fuck is going on"

Expecting an encounter with another human I slow my pace  and turn my music off. I put my AirPods away so I can be more aware of my surroundings. Slowly I begin to crouch to the ground and move forward, careful not to startle anyone by making noise. While I'm relatively athletic this was still quite a challenge. I begin to round the corner and see nothing but the glow of the light grow brighter. I see the next rounded corner of the trail and my body fills with a sense of mystery as I know I'm about to discover the origin of the light.

I get closer and to just my luck someone else is here. At first I admit,I was upset. I always felt this was my safe and secret space. To see a stranger violate it almost pains me. I notice immediately long blonde hair almost reaching the ground because of the way this person was positioned.

The second thing I notice is the construction light which is being pointed into what seems to be the void of the forest. So this is where the light came from but why is this girl here and why is the light being pointed into the forest I ask to myself. I say "hello" out loud but this girl does not say anything back or turn around to acknowledge me.

I thought this was very strange. I assumed this person was on drugs or something and since it was late my brain wasn't really functioning at full capacity right now.

I move behind her so I'm standing over her and see a canvas. She still has yet to acknowledge my presence which worries me a little bit,The canvas was a painting of this little area of the forest we were in. I looked at it and was amazed, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. Below her she had a white blanket which had various paints and brushes strewn about. It was what anyone would call a "messy masterpiece" I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumps up out of fear I assume confidently. I quickly stumble back as to give her some space. She rips out the old fashioned wired Apple earbuds and begins to yell at me.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE"

I quickly try to explain I go on walks out here all the time apologizing for frightening her. She calms down after a bit "You scared me" "I didn't mean to overreact".

"No it's totally okay I probably deserve that, I had called out to you but I guess you couldn't hear me"

"Yeah Sorry I had my music at max volume"

"So you're really out here painting at like 1 in the morning?" I ask, she responds with "Yeah it's the only time I can be alone out here without people disturbing me, I guess you understand that since you say you like to take walks out here at this hour"

I say "Yeah everything just seems much better, By the way my name is y/n" it's nice to meet you so unexpectedly. What's your name?"

"Yeah it is nice to meet you my name is Billie Eilish"

Writers note: Idk if you guys can open the top imagine like I can.
So if you can imma experiment with adding pictures and stuff so you guys can take breaks throughout I guess, each part should be about 1k words so you have a bit to read at a time, updates will be posted hopefully weekly unless I get really busy with work, I've seen other people wrote like the
Y/n
And then the
Billie
Lines like that I thought of doing it but thought it might take too much time, lmk if it's boring you guys or if you want more of it thank you for all the feedback and I hope you enjoy :,)

Also I probably won't post the next parts unless people really like it cause I don't want to be wasting time I hope you understand and thank you once again I know it's kind of at a cliff hanger rn so I'm sorry but hopefully I'll update soon

ALSO if you have any story themes or ideas or plots and want me to help you co-write or write it by myself I'm totally down to do it free of charge tbh I really do like to write so if there's any ideas you gave lmklmk goodbye