Finally

I put those thoughts aside and just stare out the window thinking about my next move. I want to disappear. We pull into my driveway and I take my seatbelt off.

"Thanks for tonight gentleman have a beautiful rest of the evening." I say as I dap up everyone.

"Peace dawg have a nice night" -Steve

"Goodnight bro be careful" -Josh

"Love you pops tonight was fire we gotta do it again sometime" - Adam

I exit the vehicle and head toward my front door. I unlock it and head upstairs to get in the shower. I setup a podcast and set my phone above the shower head so it amplifies the sound I lean back against the shower wall and simply let the water run over me. It's soothing and exactly what I need right now.

I'm taken out of my trance by the default notification ding from my phone. A sense of hopelessness washes over. I know it's not what I want. Maybe I should be a bit more proactive and stop feeling sorry for myself and simply confront my issues but at the same time can I handle reality?

I finish my shower step out and get dressed. On my way to my bed I take a look down at my phone. It's her
I breath a sigh of relief
Hey, how was your night out?

                                                      It was decent, thanks for           asking how was your night?

Could've been better but I managed
I miss you :(

I missed you as well, should we link tomorrow?

Yes please

       Bet then We'll see what we can get up to I'll let you know when I go and get you?

Okay just lmk I'll be waiting...

I heart that message and sit myself up in bed waiting for my hair to dry. This girl is driving me crazy. I don't think I've felt like this since high school. Wayyyy before Iris, I don't even want to think about our encounter but for some reason I feel like I should tell her about it just so she's prepared in case we run into her? Idk I'm debating. She should understand, she hasn't shown me a crazy side just yet if she does have one but at the same time she might take it the wrong way.

Idk if this will cause problems, but I feel like I should let you know in case it happens when you're with me but I ran into my ex tonight ...

Oh that's weird

Yeah she was super desperate to get back together, I guess she never moved on

Have you ?

Oh yeah most certainly, she doesn't miss me I guess she just misses what we had I guess? My bad I'm repeating words I'm a little buzzed

It's okay, did you have fun at least

Yeah forsure Im more of a homebody but it's good to see your friends every once in awhile

You don't think she'll do anything right

No we should be good but she'll definitely come up to us if she sees us

Okay well I guess we'll see her when we see her lmao

Let's hope not, but thank you for understanding

Yeah of course thank you for trusting me

I'm gonna fall asleep at any moment btw

Lmao yeah it is pretty late

Goodnight I'll still cya tomorrow?

I hope so , goodnight

I hearted that message and left it on read, I check my email and my bank and move some money around.I purchase some more stock and crypto with everything that I made today and scroll through different yacht realtor website to see what was out there. I realized I knew nothing about what it's like to own a yacht so I navigate over to YouTube and look up what I can expect to pay per year to keep a yacht since I don't imagine I'll use it often. I click on a video and begin to watch but my eyes soon grow heavy and I struggle to stay awake I decide to shut my eyes and just listen to the video instead, before I knew it I was out.