The next day

"Wow, you're hair is actually pretty long. She  says smiling looking at me while I come out of the bathroom.

"YesYes it's been a while since I've had it cut, it may be time to cut it soon but I don't know I haven't decided"

"I don't think you should I like it"

I smile internally but I don't say anything. "So I don't really have anything for girls but you're welcome to use anything of mine that's in there again if you'd like"

"oh okay yeah that's no issue" we walk into the restroom so I can show her the new addition.

"Giant mirror there so you can see yourself just added that this morning

"Wow you work quick I like that"

"there's cabinets there with more towels so you don't have to use the same one as last night, if you turn it all the way right or left past a certain degree it'll automatically turn off so you don't really need to worry about which way you turn it"

"I guess I will leave you to it"

"oh what you don't want to watch me undress" woah again, I start to feel my sweatpants tighten again and on top of that I have no idea how to respond to make sure I'm not imagining anything I ask "wait what did you say"

" if you don't want to watch me undress you can leave now"

"You're fucking with me right?"

"why would I be, I've been nothing but honest with you since I met you"

she grabs the bottom of her shirt and holds the corners of each side. I know she's not joking anymore. Is she actually going to take it off. She looks at me a certain way, holding eye contact and not flinching while doing this 100% is a turn on. I watch as she pulls it up to her stomach.

I begin to turn around and walk out. I wanted to be respectful and assumed she was just trying to test me. After thinking of all the possible options I thought leaving was the best. I look back slightly to see her shirt is off and on the floor next to her, she's more gorgeous than I could've ever imagined. I smile as does she and I close the door behind me and start to think.

I'm still very nervous and I begin to pace. Did this really Just happen. It did and I had to decide how I was going to further this relationship we had. I wait on my bed for her to finish. About 10 minutes pass by and I hear her yell out loud that the water is very hot.

"Y/n can you please get in here" she calls out to me and I hurriedly get up and knock at the door. "You can come in I'm still naked though" I freeze at the door is this another trap?

Am I being tested to see what kind of guy I am. I ask "are you 100% sure I should come in right now,? You can get some towels from that cabinet right there and cover yourself" I try to not seem weird because I'm not.
I would love to absolutely destroy this girl but we're not quite there yet I have to control myself until she's 100% sure she's ready.

"I guesssss" she says dragging out the s in a sad tone.

"Let me know when you're good"

"I'm good" she calls out so I open the door.

"I think I burned myself" she says in a softer tone.

I look at her legs and arms and they are quite red.

"Yeah it looks like it, just first degree though should be fine in a few hours, here's some aloe Vera and moisturizer that should clear that up"

I used to play with lighters a lot and I would constantly burn myself so I liked to keep some around.