Evening

I get a text some 30 minutes later and she tells
Me she has arrived at her house.

"That's a bet I'm glad you made it back safely." 

"Thanks for caring" since it's a text I'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or she's being serious.

I'm not sure how I'm going to play this, I want to talk to her but I don't want to seem desperate. I decide I'm just going to text her as quickly as she texts me.

I write back "nah but I actually do. "

I don't really know where this is going so I gotta step my conversation game up. I decide to start when she texts back. I set my phone down and head to my desk.

I turn on FL studio and decide to try to compose something. I had listened to a few of her songs and she was amazing. I wanted to make something for her. I start with some piano because I felt that made the most sense. I go back and check my phone and she texted back "we should hang out again"

I decided to risk it and planned on asking her out on a date. After I asked she replied almost instantly.

"I'm down just let me know when".

"How about this evening?"
"Perfect"

I smile and set my phone down for a bit I get up and pace the room. my mind is going a mile a minute  It's been a very long time since I've been on a date.

"Hey I made you something" I reply back.

The beat I had made was ready. It wasn't perfect because I hadn't made anything in awhile but it was still very good I'd say.

"What is it"

"what's your email" she sends me her email and I right away I export the beat to the given address. I wait a few seconds before asking if it went through.

When she lets me know It did I ask her to tell me what she thinks of it.

"It's amazing. I can't wait to put something over it"

"I'm glad you liked it"

"how long did this take you"

"just under an hour"

"no way"

"wdym"

"no way that took you less than an hour"

"why is that like too long"

"no that's incredible"

"well thank you Miss Eilish it's a pleasure serving you"

"pleasure me some more"

my heart drops again. How do I reply what do I say. I better not fuck this up.

"As you wish, just let me know"

"woah, didn't really expect you to be with it"

"of course I'm with it"

"I'm glad y/n"

now we can't deny the attraction we have toward each other but I can't just bring it up, or can I? I would love to know if she's being for real. I'm going to always assume she's not and just play along so I don't get let down.

"Imma go get ready and handle some things around the house give me like 2-3 hours and then I'll lyk when I'm on my way for you, oh also do you like spicy things"

"sounds good, and yeah somewhat just not too spicy"

"perfect I'll lyk" "goodbye miss Eilish"

"goodbye y/n"