Departing

I wake up before her and I lay there trying not to wake her. I admire her, she's so beautiful and I want this forever. I realize I haven't worked in a few days. No matter, I still had plenty in savings and no bills were due anytime soon. I decide to enjoy these moments I've been having.

I move my hand a bit because it fell asleep and she wakes up.

"Goodmorning" she says still not all the way awake.

"Goodmorning" I say in return.

We sit in silence for a little bit and she gets closer to me. "I've never felt this way before, I think I'm in love with you". She whispers in my head and I start to get an erection.

"I've never felt like this either. I know I'm in love with you" I whisper back. She moves her hand down the bed and grabs my dick, she starts to stroke it and I begin to kiss her.

"Can we try something, I don't know if you're comfortable with it but I want to try if you're down"

"what do you want to try" I wonder what ideas she has in her head.

"Let's 69" she says and I won't lie in surprised I didn't expect this from her I guess the sexual tension has been building

"As you please"

"are you okay with eating pussy"

"For you, anything" truthfully I do enjoy it. Am I trying to hard???

"Okay cool let's then"

she gets up and I can't help but stare at her she lays down the other way and I move in closer to her. I put my head right in between her legs and get as close as I can to her vagina. She puts her mouth around my dick and closes it. Wrapping her tongue around the same way she did yesterday and starts motioning with her head.

I lay my head back simply because it's so relaxing. I sign aloud and think this can't possibly be her first time. I snap back into the moment and prepare to pleasure her.

I start with her clit, I rub up and down with my tongue to get her woken up. I notice she's getting more and more wet. I then start licking and sucking all parts of it, I like to sort of slide it through my teeth gently so it activates all the nerves right there easier and quicker.

I shove my tongue into her vagina and I can't contain myself. I start using my hand to rub her clit and continue eating it normally. I want to fuck her so bad, but I'll have to enjoy this as much as I can for now, at least until she lets me know she's ready. She's stopped sucking for awhile so I know Im doing a good job. My dick in one of her hands and her face is turned into the bed.

I'm not going to stop until she comes all over my face. I keep going for another two minutes. She's since been making audible noises that I enjoy and that fuels me to go faster. She can't really suck it anymore but I don't mind her jerking me off does the job just fine.

After another minute or so she starts shaking uncontrollably and she's leaking fluid all over my face.
"Oh my god did I just pee" she turns around and looks and me her face a bit red.

"No no you're good you just came.l I say reassuring her.

"Should we stop and clean this up"

"I don't mind" I really need her to finish me off first not going to lie

I know she came and now I can relax. I relax my head again and she begins sucking. It's heaven I run my hand up and down her ass and eventually find a nice spot I hold for the rest of our encounter.

With my other hand I'm fingering her. She sucks harder and faster and after a minute or so I can't really hold back anymore. I'm about to cum. My dick began to pulse as I shot out a giant load of cum right into the back of her throat. She waits for me to finish. I push twice more and after it's all gone she swallows. She turns back and smiles. "Thank you" I say to her to make sure she's not going unappreciated.