Closer

My alarm rings and I see that it's 7:30 just in time to get back on track with my routine. I jolt up in bed remembering that I had her stay overnight.

I wonder if she's still here

I get decently dressed and go over to check if she's still here. She is. I can't help but notice how good she looks sleeping she looks even better in my clothes.

Trying not to be a creep I go back to my room and prepare my shower. I was fantasizing that she would somehow wake up and come join me. I imagine watching her undress and open the door to the shower only to step in and close it behind her. I pictured this like a movie scene. Where the shower walls were all blurred so you couldn't see through but you knew what was going on.

Sadly it didn't happen but I was willing to give it time It was only the first day I've known her. I can't stop thinking about her and I don't know why. Am I in love?

I finish my shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs to start making breakfast as I usually do. The only thing I did different was make enough for two. I didn't want to overdo it so I made a simple dish and left it with a note on her dresser. Assuming she would wake up eat and then come find me.

I head back downstairs to my office and turn my computer on I pull up my charts to start finding setups. Today looks very good, caught some excellent XAU/USD and some some easy XAG/USD trades netting enough profit to cover all expenses for awhile. Since I own my home I don't need to worry about a house payment

I decide to try to find some more setups since it seems like such a good day. I get so focused that I almost forget about her, almost.

I bring in about another 2,500$ and decide to call it a day. I decide to leave my computer open in case anything else sets up. I switch tabs to being writing.

I find myself writing a lot it's a good way to put my thoughts somewhere. This is something I do often because I don't talk to anyone about past traumas,successes etc. I finish with that and move back to trading view.

I see liquidity start to slow down and I decide that's it for the day. As I'm about to close my browser I sense her behind me.

She walks in and asks me "what're you doing up so early"

I say "I just finished with some work actually" she recalls exactly what I was saying to her earlier today, could she actually care?

"oh yeah the whole contracts thing right?"

"Exactly exactly"

"Breakfast was good thank you she says smiling to me from the doorway. I begin to picture a lifetime together it happens all too quickly and I'm not able to enjoy it fully.

"You're welcome I'm glad you liked it, so when are you leaving?" I ask hoping she says never. I think I am in love. Never have I ever wanted someone's company so bad before.

"I was actually wondering if I could take a shower before going home maybe?"
I barely know her and she's showered twice at my house this is insane.
"Oh YeahYeah no issue" My mind begins to race.

"Is it okay if my brother brings me some clothes?"

"Yeah there's no problem so whatever you need to get comfortable."

I take our plates to the sink and wash them off, quickly moving them to the dishwasher.

"Okay, he's on his way but it's about an hour drive, I hope that's okay" she says in a softer tone which makes me think she believes she's being a burden"

"OkayOkay perfect that's totally okay, you can stay as long as you'd like and whenever you'd like" I try to say reassuringly to make her more comfortable.

"So, we have about an hour to Fuck around, is there any particular shows you watch?"

I didn't really know how to quote-unquote entertain guests because it was such a rare occurrence in my house. This is the best I could come up with on such short notice.

"Do I make you nervous?" she says,

WOAH, way out of left field. I start to get nervous.

" I would describe it a different way". I say mysteriously trying to pull her in.

"You make me nervous" I wonder if this is good or bad so naturally I ask "Is that a bad thing"

"No, you're Just very attractive" I like this a lot and I enjoy this moment. Out of all my friends, I always had the best luck with women ex. pulling the "hotter girls" the ones that we thought were out of our league. I never really believed them when they said I was good-looking. I have long curly hair which I think is my biggest trait. In my area, not a lot of people have that.
Overall I wouldn't say I'm repulsive but I see my looks as pretty okay.

"I appreciate the compliment, you're really pretty yoursel" I state looking directly into her eyes. I read somewhere that this is a turn on. I hold eye contact and she smiles.

"Typically after my work is done I work out and have another shower. If you want I can go handle that and I'll shower before your brother gets here so everything is more efficient."

"That sounds perfect I think I'll go lay down while you do that"

"right right make yourself at home"

we walk upstairs and get to know each other more. Where we grew up, how we grew up etc. Truth be told I liked talking to her, this may sound cliche but I really felt she was different.

"Do you mind if I lay in your bed''

"Of course not go ahead."

Wow she does seem to be getting comfortable which I guess is a good thing because she trusts me. I walk further to the loft and begin to strip. I work out in just underwear so I am still able to wear what I had just put on this morning. I begin with stretches obviously then onto lifting I like to start easy and work my way up. It's been just about 30 minutes and that's usually where I cut it off.

I grab my clothes and begin to walk to my room. I walk in preparing for my shower and see her on my bed. I totally forgot she was here. uh oh. I pause at the door and think about what to do/say. She sees me.

"What a pleasant surprise, I didn't know we were moving so quickly."

When she says this I wonder if she's joking. It certainly didn't sound like it.

"Sorry I forgot you were in here and not in the other room that's my bad"

"No you're good don't worry, I don't mind"

"I'm finna shower real quick. I'll be right back." I say relieved but also scared

"Perfect, My brother should be getting here soon, with my clothes he said he's just about here"

"Yeah bet, you can let him in and he can wait inside with you if you'd like."

"no it's fine he's just finna drop this off, he's got a studio session with someone so he's got to get going."

"Okay cool I'll be right back." "goodbyeeeee" I undress and step into my shower. I start with a cold shower for about 10 minutes to relax my muscles. Then I slowly turn up the heat to simply relax. It's been about 20 minutes and I prepare to get out. Right as I finish and step out I call out to her to make sure nothing weird happens. "Did you get your clothes" I yell from inside the shower

"Yeah I was just waiting on you to finish up"

"oh okay Betbet there's a shower downstairs I think I forgot to tell you tho so that's my bad" "it's okay, I can wait.

I finish up in my shower and get dressed. I have no idea why but all of a sudden I get nervous. She has this effect on me. I think I'm in love. Ive never felt like this before even with my other girlfriends. I take a moment to compose myself before walking out into the room.