Home

Just as I was starting to relax and warm up to Ally my friends approach and sit next to me.
"Yo-yo let's head back up stairs right quick we're about ready to go"

Adam says as he takes a seat next to me. I turn to look towards the stairs and see Steve and Josh are already making their way up top.

"Yeah bet" is all I can say hopefully he didn't notice how disappointed I sounded.

"It was lovely meeting you ally, maybe I'll see you around?" I say hopefully

"I'd like that have a nice night y/n"

"Goodbye"

"Bye" she turns and heads to the back.

"Who was that, thought you weren't looking for a shorty" Adam asks me inquisitively

"She's nice I won't cap, but I got another one I'm worried about no cap I'm saying no cap a lot maybe it's time to go home"
We begin to make our way through the crowd of people and arrive at the base of the stairs
Adam takes a step and turns around to face me
"Trust your better judgment and everything will turn out fine"

"I appreciate that my dawg forsure we'll see how it goes." I climb up momentarily after.

We each sit down and begin to converse. "One more before we dip or what"

"Down"

"Down"

"Down"

A waitress quickly comes over and takes our orders for our last drink then hurries away and gets them. Maybe a minute later we have our drinks on front of us and we discuss random topics while we all sip.

Once we finish up we pay our tab and leave tips we all leave a 20 dollar bill behind hopefully that's good enough. We were in the "VIP" room. We thank the bar tender and waitress and then leave.

As we get downstairs I see Ally again I contemplate going over and saying goodbye one last time.

"Yo actually fuck I didn't tip before we went back upstairs I don't want to be a bitch I'll meet y'all outside."

"Go get her lover boy" Adam shouts at me little does he know I already got her number and I was being genuine

I turn around a give him a death stare and all my friends laugh as they exit out to the car.

"Hi" I say as I lean over the bar to speak to her.

"Couldn't stay away"

"You're right I couldn't" I say smiling as I reach for my wallet.

"Are you gonna call me sometime orrrr" she drags out the r Im beginning to like when they do this.

I pull my wallet out and slide her a 100$ bill

"Thank for being my therapist for tonight. I'll text you soon."

"I can't accept this" she slides the bill back

"Neither can I, I gotta leave already goodbye"

"Bye lover boy" she taunts as I turn

I turn around and give her the same death stare I gave Adam as I back away and head toward the exit.

I open the door and head outside. I recognize the same bouncer from before.

"Have a nice night" I tell him as I head towards Adams car

"Have a nice night" he replies back.

"Off we go gentlemen." I say as I put my seatbelt on

"What took you so long, mission failed or what" Adam asks as he puts the car into drive.

"Nah I already told you bruh I just forget to tip from earlier had to leave her something. In case we ever come back."

"Tonight was fire gentlemen I won't lie" Adam says still looking at the road

"Agreed, we gotta do this more often now that y/n is retired" Steve says bringing me into a weird side hug since we're seated

"I'm down forsure now that I'm pretty much done grinding, not retired tho still need to keep at it for a little while longer." I add looking down at my phone after he let me go.

I check my messages hoping to see one from her. I sighed when there wasn't and considered texting this other girl but I also didn't want to come off too desperate.

I decided against it and shut my phone off. What am I doing with my life man I feel like at this point I should've settled down already. Raised a family etc. I mean I'm doing pretty well for people in my age bracket but something's different I can't quite guess what it is.