2am

I want to know more about her something about who she is is so enchanting "So do you come out here to draw often"

"No it's been just recently, I've only came to this spot like twice"

I have recently been missing days so I guess it makes sense that I haven't seen this girl before. She is incredibly gorgeous I'd even go so far as to say the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I keep this to myself because obviously we're in the middle of the forest and I don't want to scare her or lead her to believe I'm some weirdo.

"I typically walk here to clear my mind, it really helps me sleep easier. I enjoy being alone but not alone and being out here really makes me feel one with nature is that cringe?" Why do I actually care what she thinks about me?

"No I completely get what you're saying I guess I kinda feel the same or else I wouldn't be here at 2am"

"You're really good at painting, do you have anymore?"

"Yeah I originally started drawing but those would fade so I would have to frame them and they take up more space, paintings have more longevity"

I thought about it for a little bit and I didn't want to, but her beauty just had me in awe. I feel like I couldn't miss the opportunity to maybe get this girls number or something idk at the time I didn't know how to think or respond. Finally I get myself to flirt a little bit.

"You should show me some more sometimes" I say quite assertively

"oh really now she said with a smirk"

"Yeah I'd love to see some more"

"I'll have to think about it, do you have snap?" She asked and I was already pulling out my phone but I tired not to seem too desperate

"Yeah let me pull my code up" I pulled my snap code up so she could scan and add me a bit easier. I pulled it out in one motion and I thought it was pretty clean.

"Alright there it is I just added you" "perfect let me accept that right quick" I'm not really a social person I do however have lots of people on my snap because I like to use it to market to my classmates.

"Hey it's getting pretty late" I say In a soft tone, "Do you drive? How did you get here, I don't want to be very forward but I'd like to make sure you're safe"

"oh so you're saying you care about me?" She says in a flirtatious way turning to look at me while smiling that I pick up on instantly. Now that I know she's at least a bit more interested in me I can relax and not have to overthink.

"Of course I mean you never know what could happen out here" I immediately start to hate myself for this answer but at least she didn't pull away just yet..

"I guess you're right, It seems we meet random people in the woods at 2am" "But Uh yeah I do happen to drive, would you like a ride home? It's no trouble for me, I was just about to pack up and go home either way" she's now gathering her stuff and laying it all on the white blanket she had set out

"Wowww the pretty lady offers me a ride home. " I take a moment to pause to seem more confident and let us sit in silence for about 2 seconds Then after that I begin to interact with her again

"Id really appreciate a ride actually thank you"

"of course of course" "let me just pick all this up and then we'll be on our way, where do you live by" she's just about done and now just needs to decide what to do with the easel and canvas

"let me help you with that" I instinctively move toward her and start to pick up the blanket with her tools piled together inside of it

"My knight in shining armor" she says sarcastically but it a good way,I try to be courteous not to try to get on her good side or anything but simply because I felt it was the right thing to do.